FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Anonymous/Deletable Verifications

Anonymous/Deletable Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't know if this has been suggested before (can't believe it hasn't), but a thread has been put up and one of the comments has prompted me to ask the question:

Is it possible, when an overhaul is being carried out on the tools/features of the site, to have either 'anonymous' verifications OR the option to delete a veri left by someone. Ideally, both options would be perfect, but...

I know we are not alone in having our veri list used by people (some of whom were on our friends list!) exploiting the profile names for their own ends (and sometimes to our disadvantage, shall we say...) and occasionally, would have liked to delete a veri altogther for personal reasons.

Wonder if this is possible at some point in the near future?

Pork/Hog

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should add that what I mean by 'anonymous' is a verification which does not show the profile name, or allow the reader to link to it. The age, status and orientation should still be shown as this may allow the reader to form a more complete opinion of the profile being viewed.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Anonymous verifications would be good. It would stop all the back biting about who people have or haven't met. You will still prove you are genuine but don't have to share with everyone who it was you met. Not sure how that would work in regards the coding of the website though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sorry it does sound a bit possessive to me..I dont care who meets those Ive met, or likewise....sounds a bit competitive too.Profiles are open and free, I dont see why veri's shouldnt be..the hide button is simple enough...or indeed...block

» Add a new message to this topic