FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profile Verifications

Profile Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornycock4pussy OP   Man  over a year ago

Hartlepool

I believe the people who have since left fab their verifications that they have left you, should be still be shown on your profile and not hidden unless you decide to.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well as much as I can see your point and a lot of my summary’s have gone with friends that have left.

The problem with that is - Those who leave, might want to leave all traces of the previous profile/lifestyle behind. I think it’s fair that the summary goes with the profile.

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

"Well as much as I can see your point and a lot of my summary’s have gone with friends that have left.

The problem with that is - Those who leave, might want to leave all traces of the previous profile/lifestyle behind. I think it’s fair that the summary goes with the profile. "

Think it would be fair to leave them but perhaps blank out the profile name. Can imagine the coding for that it not so easy given the old creaking nature of the Fab platform.

It is disconcerting sometimes to see somebody has veris in the veri summary but not displayed. You don't know whether the people have left the site or the person is trying to hide something.

"Well as much as I can see your point and a lot of my summary’s have gone with friends that have left.

The problem with that is - Those who leave, might want to leave all traces of the previous profile/lifestyle behind. I think it’s fair that the summary goes with the profile.

Think it would be fair to leave them but perhaps blank out the profile name. Can imagine the coding for that it not so easy given the old creaking nature of the Fab platform.

It is disconcerting sometimes to see somebody has veris in the veri summary but not displayed. You don't know whether the people have left the site or the person is trying to hide something. "

Well sometimes people sign off with their names - it all gets a bit complicated to try and blank out names.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I have 30 veries and a handful of those have left. I choose to only show half of those remaining because there are people I no longer want to be associated with.

I'm more than happy for verifications to disappear if someone leaves because I wouldn't want mine left behind if I decided to leave.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

People like to follow verification trails and they couldn't do that if half the verifications were from people no longer on the site which in itself could be telling and a red flag.

Stansted

"People like to follow verification trails and they couldn't do that if half the verifications were from people no longer on the site which in itself could be telling and a red flag."

We’d be happy to see the words without being able to check the profile but one of those issues where pros and cons and no right answer. We survive as it albeit perhaps miss out on the odd good person here and the there.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

A verification is pointless unless you can see the profile of the person who's given it, to see if it's a genuine profile or not. Many Men on here have fake Women's or Couples profiles and verify themselves then hide the fake profile. The veris generally say how well endowed He is, how He made her squirt and they fucked for hours

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I don't show my verification summary I don't see the need for it

I have some veri's showing that should be enough

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

The problem with that is - Those who leave, might want to leave all traces of the previous profile/lifestyle behind. I think it’s fair that the summary goes with the profile. "

Agreed.

If you leave all verifications recived or given are removed.

Stansted

"I don't show my verification summary I don't see the need for it

I have some veri's showing that should be enough "

Well you are a single lady looking just for men so not much need for anything really You could stick anything on your profile

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

"The problem with that is - Those who leave, might want to leave all traces of the previous profile/lifestyle behind. I think it’s fair that the summary goes with the profile. "

I agree

KM

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Totally, respecting the privacy policy.

By *enelope2UWoman  over a year ago

Fife

It is disconcerting sometimes to see somebody has veris in the veri summary but not displayed. You don't know whether the people have left the site or the person is trying to hide something. "

I hide Veris that give play by plays. It's not necessary

Or maybe we just dont want to show them ?

It dont mean we have anything to hide , rather that folk make up their own minds about meeting on what profile states not what others think .

When folks leave veries should go too.

It is disconcerting sometimes to see somebody has veris in the veri summary but not displayed. You don't know whether the people have left the site or the person is trying to hide something.

It dont mean we have anything to hide , rather that folk make up their own minds about meeting on what profile states not what others think .

When folks leave veries should go too. "

Exactly. I mean in the good old days it's not like I used to carry a notebook around nightclubs with me to show anyone who might be interested a documented account of my previous sexual exploits

"… it would be fair to leave them but perhaps blank out the profile name.

….

It’s disconcerting when you look at your own summary and see that you have verifications that have disappeared and you’ve no way of knowing who it was who left them.

Stansted

It doesn't mean anything to hide necessarily. But it could be one of the reasons. Each to their own but veris tell us something about the person/people that is not in profile and can't always be ascertained through chat.

There is also just the time thing. There are so many potential people out there to meet and not enough time to chat to everyone, even the ones whose profiles look ok, never mind meet socially. Veris help provide a quick filter.

For example, we only want to meet couples that will full swap. It is not always clear from profile if they do and people sometimes skirt around that topic or don't give you the whole story until chatted a fair bit. Usually pretty easy to tell from veris. Plenty of couples out there who have 20 veris but obviously all social and not actually done very much with others or perhaps reference to a little soft play in one or two. Nothing against that but pretty clear not worth us chatting with them. For us veris save a lot of time and enable us to focus on people with whom we are compatible.

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Yes I have lost a lot of verifications because people I met have left fab and also in lockdown I came off fab too

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

You keep the green tick when someone leaves

People have been known not to meet others just because of verifications other people have received

Single straight guys with verifications from guys tend not to display verifications or summary.

What do I do?

I had a meet with a verified person they have left me a verification but its not showing on my account. When I go in to manage verifications it says I cant because Im not verified.

Can anyone help please??

"What do I do?

I had a meet with a verified person they have left me a verification but its not showing on my account. When I go in to manage verifications it says I cant because Im not verified.

Can anyone help please??"

They haven't left you a veri.

Check if they are looking for TV in your age range in their profile, and same on yours needs to match what they are/ age.

If you used the same wifi connection it won't let them verify you either.

Are they verified in person?- The green tick in a circle.

The green flag just means photo verified and that's why you can't verify them.