FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Winking

Winking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bit puzzled by the way that this shows on recipients’ profiles. Usually can see if I’ve winked someone but ended up winking one couple twice by mistake and found that it’s still not showing on their profile.

Does it disappear if they delete it or is there some setting to not show it?

Don’t wink very often as I still think it’s the lazy option (whatever some members think!) but I certainly don’t want to wink more than once…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bit puzzled by the way that this shows on recipients’ profiles. Usually can see if I’ve winked someone but ended up winking one couple twice by mistake and found that it’s still not showing on their profile.

Don’t wink very often as I still think it’s the lazy option (whatever some members think!) but I certainly don’t want to wink more than once…"

Strange you can wink more than once as it would normally say you can’t wink as you’ve winked within the last 28 days, so a little peculiar. Nothing wrong with a good wink. I’m a right winker

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Normally you can't re-wink within 30 days and system says this. Once the 30 days have run it is quite easy to wink again and I guess we all forget in time who we have or might have winked at previously.

We use the wink just to signal interest nothing more and quite often a couple will wink back and then we will message them. That's how we have added people as friends too.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Bit puzzled by the way that this shows on recipients’ profiles. Usually can see if I’ve winked someone but ended up winking one couple twice by mistake and found that it’s still not showing on their profile.

Don’t wink very often as I still think it’s the lazy option (whatever some members think!) but I certainly don’t want to wink more than once…"

Yeah it vanishes if deleted - once had a guy who winked every day for weeks, even when I kept telling him where to go

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Should be a way to turn it off. You can turn off pic fabs so why not winks?

» Add a new message to this topic