FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > new ideas for fab site

new ideas for fab site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *REE4YOUTOSHARE OP   Couple  over a year ago

fun times ahead !!

hi we have been members for over a year now and we thought of a few ideas to improve the swingers experiance!! would it be possible to introduce a viewed you link to show you who has viewed your profile,and maybe a pic gallery where all registered members could look at the pics and leave a score from 1 to 10 (10 being top score) and maybe some comment on the pic.

hope this is usefull to everyone x

tracey & alan xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cant see the score picts would work wont be fair for users who have the low marks an get no were on the site

but for the viewing profile idea i do like

The "Who's Looking At My Profile?" feature has been suggested before.

One of the reasons it wasn't thought to be a good idea was the amount of unwanted mail you'd recieve from ppl who's profiles you'd just skimmed over while simply browsing.Thus implying you were interested in them.

Also,the My Space type photo's with the "Rate And Comment" facility could prove quite contentious.No doubt there would be as many nasty comments as nice ones,afterall its not the intention of the site to upset people with hurtful comments.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"The "Who's Looking At My Profile?" feature has been suggested before.

One of the reasons it wasn't thought to be a good idea was the amount of unwanted mail you'd recieve from ppl who's profiles you'd just skimmed over while simply browsing.Thus implying you were interested in them.

Also,the My Space type photo's with the "Rate And Comment" facility could prove quite contentious.No doubt there would be as many nasty comments as nice ones,afterall its not the intention of the site to upset people with hurtful comments.

Trace & Ric

XXXX"

Ditto

Forum Mod

How could anyone put themselves in the position of scoring anyone?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I would feel very uncomfortable if our profile was allowed to be scored by people who ive never seen,spoken to or intend to meet

I would'nt score anyone else either so thats one idea I would'nt welcome,the thought of it just does'nt sit well with me

By *REE4YOUTOSHARE OP   Couple  over a year ago

fun times ahead !!

aww well we best put our thinking caps back on xx tracey & alan xx

"How could anyone put themselves in the position of scoring anyone?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I would feel very uncomfortable if our profile was allowed to be scored by people who ive never seen,spoken to or intend to meet

I would'nt score anyone else either so thats one idea I would'nt welcome,the thought of it just does'nt sit well with me

"

i totally agree with you

mind there is that thumbs up thumbs down function

as well don't like the idea of that

its basically the same idea

» Add a new message to this topic