FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > dating - looking for relationship section

dating - looking for relationship section

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy j OP   Woman  over a year ago

somerset

now i believe you can fall in love anywhere thats life i have different views about meeting via swinging but thats my own views ..

however its very very clear that fab need a dating section for those who are looking its a subject that comes up time and time again so why cant we just do a sections where those looking for love can post and find others that are looking too.

come on fab a dating section please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agreed!

By *lue NoteMan  over a year ago

Chertsey

"now i believe you can fall in love anywhere thats life i have different views about meeting via swinging but thats my own views ..

however its very very clear that fab need a dating section for those who are looking its a subject that comes up time and time again so why cant we just do a sections where those looking for love can post and find others that are looking too.

come on fab a dating section please"

I also agree, but that aside, I’m very interested in meeting you having read your profile!

By *ustSomeDarkieMan  over a year ago

Salford

I've dated a few wives from here. Only they I find want to date

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

The only issue with this is that it would be swamped with people saying they're looking for a relationship just to boost chances of getting a meet if they're not having much luck elsewhere on the site.

People (some) will say anything to get laid.

People looking for more than just casual hook ups can easily put that on gheir profiles. Sure, many won't read it but some will. And there's been no end of dating threads on the forums over the years.

Not sure a specific section is necessary.

A

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

I love dating , dancing and having a laugh and genuine friendship , and it's pretty clear from my profile ...and I'm not desperate for a shag...

Would love a dating section on here ...otherwise you tend to bumble about (no pun intended)

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Personally I’d love to be in a relationship, but I can’t seem to find a partner… so I ended up here. You never know where a relationship might present itself, but in the meantime….

By *r swing2Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm looking for a partner to enjoy the lifestyle with x

By *un and Frolics 1Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

I to wish they had a dating section

By *pecialXtraMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

It would not be practical, fab in my thinking is establish behind a lot of us people who don't want that nightmare of commitment. So take back people to start creating the love nest and all that, will damage its objective. Swinging!

If however you want to date for love,put that on profile and hopefully you will get a reply.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm guessing that it would be 90% men that the rest of us would need to scroll through.

Could Fab achieve this some other way? Perhaps site supporters could add a dating field details, etc

» Add a new message to this topic