FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Difficulties / Warnings getting onto the site

Difficulties / Warnings getting onto the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhEastPaul OP   Man  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Had this a few times but recently seems to be happening often mainly when using data as opposed to home wi fi - Anyone having similar problems ? This is what comes up

This Connection

Is Not Private

This website may be impersonating

"m.fabswingers.com" to steal your personal or financial information.

You should close this

page.

Close Page

Show Details

Then when you click on show details

Safari warns you when a website has a certificate that is not valid. This may happen if the website is misconfigured or an attacker has compromised your connection.

To learn more, you can view the certificate. If you understand the risks involved, you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

May be your mobile data supplier with an "adult site" filter in place. You may need to contact your supplier to allow adult sites

Thames Ditton surrey

Thanks I thinking that could be the problem - cannot understand why just started happening though

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Thanks I thinking that could be the problem - cannot understand why just started happening though "

A lot of us have had content blocking added in error, which returns after it's removed, via speaking with customer service. All of the networks seem to have glitches, making it unreliable

By *and12Couple  over a year ago

flint

We got that when we had Vodafone secure net on just took it of seems ok after

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Had this a few times but recently seems to be happening often mainly when using data as opposed to home wi fi - Anyone having similar problems ? This is what comes up

This Connection

Is Not Private

You should close this

page.

Close Page

Show Details

Safari warns you when a website has a certificate that is not valid. This may happen if the website is misconfigured or an attacker has compromised your connection.

To learn more, you can view the certificate. If you understand the risks involved, you"

It’s an adult block from your provider but because it’s an https site your provider cannot show their block page if you go to

Http://www.fabswingers.com/nossl

When it happens you’ll see their block page

M

By *1876Man  over a year ago

Dudley

It also happens if you try to access Fab on some (non-home) WiFi networks.

For me personally, I don't have a problem with my home WiFi or data, but you will definitely need to allow 18+ sites

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Even when you've spoken with them it doesn't help because mine supposed to be permanently off but switching on by itself guess unable to get the staff again technical issue with network provider

Thames Ditton surrey

Thanks for feedback - proven age again and seems ok now - Just surprised that it had been working fine and then stopped - It’s a shame really the message that comes up

Because if it told you the actual

Problem as opposed to a scam type warming it would make life much easier but Hey Ho -

By *allad1Man  over a year ago

Gilwern

"Thanks for feedback - proven age again and seems ok now - Just surprised that it had been working fine and then stopped - It’s a shame really the message that comes up

Because if it told you the actual

Problem as opposed to a scam type warming it would make life much easier but Hey Ho - "

Mine did exactly the same with EE had to call them twice before it was fixed

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Had this a few times but recently seems to be happening often mainly when using data as opposed to home wi fi - Anyone having similar problems ? This is what comes up

This Connection

Is Not Private

You should close this

page.

Close Page

Show Details

To learn more, you can view the certificate. If you understand the risks involved, you"

all your personal details that you store in your phone are at risk delete this site now before your bank account is empty...... Its the only way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This Connection

Is Not Private

You should close this

page.

Close Page

Show Details

OP I have had this message several times if I used online banking, then I wouldn't use the device I use for banking on the same device I use for fab.

Anyway after getting the website warning check your devices clock to see if it has reset itself to midnight 1st of jan if so your device is compromised, or an attempt has been made to break into your device.

» Add a new message to this topic