FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Winks out of nowhere?

Winks out of nowhere?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rummiePartyMan OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Quick question about how "winks" (& friend requests, come to that) work.

Recently I've had winks & friend requests from people, who don't appear in my "who's viewed my profile" feature. How does that work? How can you send a wink without being on someone's profile page?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There's a feature in the privacy section of your account that when enabled stops you showing on 'who's looked at me'. You're probably getting winks from profiles that have enabled this feature. I'm short, you can't send a wink without looking at a profile but you can look at a profile without the person knowing.

By *he National ThrustMan  over a year ago

Horsham, Sussex

"There's a feature in the privacy section of your account that when enabled stops you showing on 'who's looked at me'. You're probably getting winks from profiles that have enabled this feature. I'm short, you can't send a wink without looking at a profile but you can look at a profile without the person knowing."

That makes sense, have wondered about that as well.

Thanks

By *rummiePartyMan OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Thank you for the reply.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Why do women wink at my profile page but dont send a message however they complain when men do the same thing??

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Why do women wink at my profile page but dont send a message however they complain when men do the same thing??"

Are the women who wink the same women who complain?

*not all woman

LA

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

"Why do women wink at my profile page but dont send a message however they complain when men do the same thing??

*not all woman

LA "

Ok but most women (not all) dont reply to winks and its also weird that even the ones who wink at me have on their profiles to say they dont or send winks out

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Why do women wink at my profile page but dont send a message however they complain when men do the same thing??

*not all woman

LA Ok but most women (not all) dont reply to winks and its also weird that even the ones who wink at me have on their profiles to say they dont or send winks out "

Some of us reply to winks or wink back.

But only if the profile is appealing.

We seldom look at them though.

LA

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do women wink at my profile page but dont send a message however they complain when men do the same thing??"

Because they can

» Add a new message to this topic