FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Your photo has been rejected..

Your photo has been rejected..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

'It looks like you recently tried to add a photo that may have been taken from the web.

Photos on Fab must be your own and must have you in them. If you've taken photos that you think "look good" from the web and added them here, it's not OK.

Moderators check all new photos being added to the site. One of the checks is if the image is already in use elsewhere.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Admin'

I'd take this as a compliment if the end result wasn't that my photo wasn't deleted.

I can provide the name of the account of the female with me in the photo.

If the photo is being used in a website, how do I find out where it's being used? I feel someone is a bit too trigger happy.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put the photo through a reverse image search such as Tin Eye. If it is online it will tell you where.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Adding new photos sometimes is a joke on here, you add your own photos and you get rejected and some other add photos that they are not in it or it is not theirs and get accepted ( I know that for a fact not guessing )

Try to modify the pic and repost. Good luck

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you leave the pic in your gallery you can ask Admin from the contact link to review for you

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners