FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Age filters!!!!!

Age filters!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eerise OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Sorry if this has been brought up already but I don't understand the age filter?

You set your age then that should be it set in stone,you should know when you were born yet that is not the case.

I have had men outside my desired age range amend their date of birth so they can message me and that's not on. Not only do I think that it's out of order but I also see it as someone taking away my right to decide what I want.

Sorry for the rant but I'm sick of 50 odd year old men posing as 35 year olds, I can't tell by their photo as they only have body shot's god knows when they were taken, so I always insist on us both going on cam in the chat room then all of a sudden they have aged by the time the cam goes on.

Rant over.

Other site don't allow you to amend your dob......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Sorry if this has been brought up already but I don't understand the age filter?

You set your age then that should be it set in stone,you should know when you were born yet that is not the case.

I have had men outside my desired age range amend their date of birth so they can message me and that's not on. Not only do I think that it's out of order but I also see it as someone taking away my right to decide what I want.

Sorry for the rant but I'm sick of 50 odd year old men posing as 35 year olds, I can't tell by their photo as they only have body shot's god knows when they were taken, so I always insist on us both going on cam in the chat room then all of a sudden they have aged by the time the cam goes on.

Rant over.

Other site don't allow you to amend your dob...... "

then they will just set up another profile

By *eerise OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"Sorry if this has been brought up already but I don't understand the age filter?

Rant over.

Other site don't allow you to amend your dob......

then they will just set up another profile "

Point, but surely it's normal for only one registered email address to work with only one profile?

Come to think of it did I sign up using my email address as proof of age? Oh gosh I don't remember......

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

There's no valid way to verify someone's age online if they're determined to lie. You can reduce the probability of a lie but that's it.

Also if you set the birthdate as a one time option people can't amend it if they get it wrong. I've seen huge numbers of people sign up profiles on dating sites to entirely the wrong sex simply because they picked the wrong option.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope you reported them???

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I agree amending birthday to overcome age filters is plain wrong.

But the flip side is that it's very easy to click on wrong dd or mm or yy/yyyy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you message someone and get the "you cant as you are out of age" screen and you change your age and try again....you still can't do it.

These people must be changing their age before attempting a first message.

You cannot allow for dishonesty!

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

The truth will out in the end

» Add a new message to this topic