FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Will meet married

Will meet married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wouldn’t it be a good idea to have a “will / won’t meet married” filter to help find like minded people?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Most of us are already like minded folk you don't need to be married or not and still willing to meet

But where would that put discretion as many have put within the bio

Many don’t put it in the bio and many don’t read the bio

Newcastle

"Many don’t put it in the bio and many don’t read the bio"

Then if a user cannot be bothered to read it, that would be their own downfall. It's the whole purpose of the bio

Again, many don’t put it in their bio. There is no point in me approaching somebody who won’t meet married guys so why not have a filter to save us all time?

Hardly anybody states in their bio if they’ll meet married people or not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately even if there was such a filter many would simply try to bypass it by being untruthful.

I see plenty of profiles stating they are not interested in meeting married/attached people.

"Unfortunately even if there was such a filter many would simply try to bypass it by being untruthful.

I see plenty of profiles stating they are not interested in meeting married/attached people."

Would you meet a married woman?

"

Would you meet a married woman?"

Good question!

Well my profile doesn’t state that I won’t, however, I’d probably avoid if their other half had no idea.

There’s no difference (imo) what gender the person is.

If they’re cheating that’s up to them, not my business but I’m not interested in drama on my doorstep.

There’s many genuine swingers so why waste time with those that aren’t?

By *elen000Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

We would rather f7ck a married guy as he won't want to fall in love or want to disrupt our marriage

"We would rather f7ck a married guy as he won't want to fall in love or want to disrupt our marriage "

Agreed

Newcastle

"We would rather f7ck a married guy as he won't want to fall in love or want to disrupt our marriage

Agreed"

But it happens

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

"We would rather f7ck a married guy as he won't want to fall in love or want to disrupt our marriage "

On the other hand, he/she might see one of you as an alternative to an unhappy relationship?

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

"Unfortunately even if there was such a filter many would simply try to bypass it by being untruthful.

I see plenty of profiles stating they are not interested in meeting married/attached people."

Just found my new hot list fave.

By *exleypeteMan  over a year ago

bexleyheath

"Wouldn’t it be a good idea to have a “will / won’t meet married” filter to help find like minded people?"

Would be a good idea

"

Just found my new hot list fave. "

Thank you

I'll meet married women

So will I!

I agree, for years I've thought why can't the site have will/wont meet married singles tick under the will/wont meet smokers...both are repulsive to some on here it would appear and why should smoking get it's own tick?...most bio's fail to state they wont and I've even had some say they make exceptions lol...Admin please add this it would get a big thumbs up and help drive membership I sure...it is sole destroying for those married on here who want to spend less time on wild goose chases

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Again, many don’t put it in their bio. There is no point in me approaching somebody who won’t meet married guys so why not have a filter to save us all time?

Hardly anybody states in their bio if they’ll meet married people or not. "

Most don't as it's a swinging site not a cheaters site.

There are sites out there for those specific looking to cheat.

I do agree though the filters a great idea.

We put we don't meet married men. We will meet married men playing with permission but would expect to talk to the female half to confirm that's ok and if there are any boundaries.

Even been as specific as that in our bio we constantly get messages from married men

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"Many don’t put it in the bio and many don’t read the bio"

Agree many don't put it in their bio but then on the forum they'll start by saying "my wife/gf..." etc and that's when you realise they have another half.

There are some that want to meet attached and others that don't so on balance why not just be upfront about it?

By *ooking4tstvMan  over a year ago

cross keys

I'm happy to meet a married person. It's up to them if they are playing away. And I would be discreet about it too.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Great idea in principle, but married people trying to play aren't remotely honest or trustworthy so most won't tick the box.

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Some married men do and can meet alone with their partners permission / consent .

What category would they fall into?

We like meeting married men. Some have a partner’s blessing and some we’re sure their partners know nothing.

Have fun and don’t hurt anyone, remember,

no-one gets out alive!!!

By *r FunFrolicks86Man  over a year ago

close to Peterborough

"Wouldn’t it be a good idea to have a “will / won’t meet married” filter to help find like minded people?"

It's not a terrible idea but what would stop someone lying about being married or not, and then there are people like me who are married but with full concert, I get there are people that wouldn't meet a married guy regardless if they have consent or not but thats why I mention it on my profile.

Middle England

[Removed by poster at 31/01/23 13:56:17]

Doubt it would make much difference as a lot of martied blokes on here are lying and pretending to be single so would just set their profiles up to not be rejected by those not meeting married

Us married guys get a rough time. We're all here for our own reasons, I like this response! I'm happily married and would never think of disrupting the lives of others. Just want to fill in some of the gaps in my marriage.

Middle England

"We would rather f7ck a married guy as he won't want to fall in love or want to disrupt our marriage

Us married guys get a rough time. We're all here for our own reasons, I like this response! I'm happily married and would never think of disrupting the lives of others. Just want to fill in some of the gaps in my marriage. "

I'd guess it's about cheating on your other half, as opposed to swinging (with them). To some it might be more than semantics.

Traditionally as a couple you'd swap partners, however, to use an analogy: you'd be bringing nothing to the party.

"Again, many don’t put it in their bio. There is no point in me approaching somebody who won’t meet married guys so why not have a filter to save us all time?

We put we don't meet married men. We will meet married men playing with permission but would expect to talk to the female half to confirm that's ok and if there are any boundaries.

Even been as specific as that in our bio we constantly get messages from married men "

Many men can't even read my profile so.........

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Us married guys get a rough time. We're all here for our own reasons, I like this response! I'm happily married and would never think of disrupting the lives of others. Just want to fill in some of the gaps in my marriage. "

Not selfish at all

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

The thing is, in order for the will / won't to work out needs to be an option when setting up your profile to say whether you are or not. As others have said, not all would be truthful about it so you still have to go down the path of due diligence as you do now ...

Would it be a matter of a straight married or not married ... or married with permission, married without permission, in a committed relationship with or ... you see where I'm going there?

By *he MuffinmanMan  over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

Even been as specific as that in our bio we constantly get messages from married men "

So, are you meeting married men or not? How do you know that they are playing with permission unless you ask or they say?

Would your male half/partner meet a married woman or would you matter?

X

West Gloucestershire

Us married guys get a rough time. We're all here for our own reasons, I like this response! I'm happily married and would never think of disrupting the lives of others. Just want to fill in some of the gaps in my marriage.

I'd guess it's about cheating on your other half, as opposed to swinging (with them). To some it might be more than semantics.

Traditionally as a couple you'd swap partners, however, to use an analogy: you'd be bringing nothing to the party. "

Of course you would….. you would be bringing yourself. Many couples like to meet single guys as it adds to what they are looking for or May fill in the gaps in their marriage.

Many couples/woman don’t mind meeting married men that are playing with permission (their partner/wife might be doing the same thing but with guys or couples), navies as mentioned they’re “safe” option

X

West Gloucestershire

"Great idea in principle, but married people trying to play aren't remotely honest or trustworthy so most won't tick the box."

A generalised sweeping statement….. you don’t know a persons circumstances and why they are on the sight. So, you shouldn’t judge others reasons for being on here and brand them as dis-honest or untrustworthy.

If they are playing with permission then how is that dishonest or untrustworthy….. it’s their choice.

Are you judged for your choices?

X

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Great idea in principle, but married people trying to play aren't remotely honest or trustworthy so most won't tick the box.

A generalised sweeping statement….. you don’t know a persons circumstances and why they are on the sight. So, you shouldn’t judge others reasons for being on here and brand them as dis-honest or untrustworthy.

If they are playing with permission then how is that dishonest or untrustworthy….. it’s their choice.

X"

Obviously our comment was aimed at the ones who don't have permission. If they're here with permission I can't see many having an issue with that.

By *rincess1988Woman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"Great idea in principle, but married people trying to play aren't remotely honest or trustworthy so most won't tick the box.

X"

If they are here without permission, we’ll I’d class that as dishonest and untrustworthy and yes, I will judge.

X

If they are here without permission, we’ll I’d class that as dishonest and untrustworthy and yes, I will judge.

"

Yeah but that is nothing to do with what this guy is trying to post on here lol he's just saying it would be a good idea for a box like that so cheating partners can find other cheating partners, so it would be up to them if they tick the box or not. It would be their loss I suppose if they don't tick the box. What do you mean by your message here by saying you would judge because they will definitely be untrustworthy and faithful and because they are cheating lol yeah you have a right to judge if you want but your answer is nothing to do with this post at all lol also you should keep your judging to yourself because that isn't nice or cool at all. And of course you won't have no reason to trust them, but thing is they don't need you to anyway! They just want to get a bit more of satisfaction in their lives if they are cheating on here. Before judging you should try and think about it first and put yourself in their shoes. Because there might be people on here who are in a bad situation at home and can't get away and might really need that bit of attention from someone else just to get by in their lives!!