FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Full swap interest?

Full swap interest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFoxAndXeno OP   Couple  over a year ago

Weymouth

I'm so surprised full swap isn't on the list of interests! There are many couples who play full swap only and it would be such a useful filter for us and them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/01/23 10:20:27]

By *ersuasion22Couple  over a year ago

Herts

"I'm so surprised full swap isn't on the list of interests! There are many couples who play full swap only and it would be such a useful filter for us and them."

We've just stuck it in our profile instead !

Weymouth

"I'm so surprised full swap isn't on the list of interests! There are many couples who play full swap only and it would be such a useful filter for us and them.

We've just stuck it in our profile instead ! "

It's a good job we read profiles, we've had many folks who don't bother reading ours!

By *ersuasion22Couple  over a year ago

Herts

"I'm so surprised full swap isn't on the list of interests! There are many couples who play full swap only and it would be such a useful filter for us and them.

It's a good job we read profiles, we've had many folks who don't bother reading ours! "

Same here unfortunately...but you can often figure out who those people are!

Weymouth

It's a good job we read profiles, we've had many folks who don't bother reading ours!

Same here unfortunately...but you can often figure out who those people are! "

Most definitely! I've tried to make our profile easy to read, nothing worse than profiles that are littered with random dos and don'ts throughout with no structure, my memory isn't great and I don't want to be reading it over and over

» Add a new message to this topic