FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > group profiles

group profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fab, probably this has been suggested before.. I couldn't find it in the search thing.

Please can we have an option for group profile? A unit of more than 2 people?

Could be non specific and explain on the profile or FFMM FMF etc maybe thats too complicated, so many options!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

No there's no facility for 3somes or moresomes. The only thing we could do when I set up a 3some profile was to have one of the names as "X (Age1) + Y (Age2)". And then explain the setup and details in the profile text.

However, there's no way to search for 3some or moresomes, and you may (i.e. will) have trouble posting pics showing all members of the group.

Best of luck, and, most importantly, ENJOY!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No there's no facility for 3somes or moresomes. The only thing we could do when I set up a 3some profile was to have one of the names as "X (Age1) + Y (Age2)". And then explain the setup and details in the profile text.

However, there's no way to search for 3some or moresomes, and you may (i.e. will) have trouble posting pics showing all members of the group.

Best of luck, and, most importantly, ENJOY!! "

Im assuming she is fully aware of all the above n that is why she is asking if admin cod make it an option

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

also on another site there is an option to link to another profile like "in a poly household with" [profile] and [profile] and [profile]

or "in a triad" with [profile] and [profile]

you could do that and then enable to search for profiles who are linked to 1, or multiple others

» Add a new message to this topic