FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Website on pics?

Website on pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi admin i just wanted to know why the web address is on all my pics ?

Surly if somebody was to steal my pics and put them online even if there not rude people who saw it would still know its off a swinging site ?

Is there anyway of having this removed?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

The idea of marking your images with the website address(watermarking) is to put people of stealing them by showing others that they are from another site. Most sites will not allow images that show other websites addresses(or any other watermarks for that matter).

There is a problem though! because the website address is across the image bottom, it is easily removed anyway. Lots of sites put the watermark across the whole image(usually diagonally)with the watermark being very faint, so not to cover the original image too much.

I can see where you are coming from with facial pics etc..if they have a swinging website address the advertise the fact that you are on a swingers website!

Best policy is not to have any photos you don't want other to see on your profile(or any website for that matter)keep facial pics private and only show to people you may be interested in meeting, that way you know who has seen them, should they turn up on other websites.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic