FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocked and sent messages

Blocked and sent messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asterful_Man OP   Man  over a year ago

MM

I've had a few instances over my time on fab where I have been chatting with someone and then sent maybe a face pic, or contact information and then been blocked.

Given that when you're blocked, or block someone, that they (or you) can't see the messages that have been SENT to them?

For example, I've messaged someone several times and then sent a face pic. They then block me but can still see my face pic.

At this point, if a block happens, all messages received from that person are removed.

Thoughts welcomed and hope that makes sense!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Regardless of when you block someone, or who instigated the block, both of you can still see any messages sent or received beforehand.

It's only when one of you leaves the site, that all messages are deleted.

(At least, to the best of my knowledge that's how I believe it works)

By *asterful_Man OP   Man  over a year ago

MM

"Regardless of when you block someone, or who instigated the block, both of you can still see any messages sent or received beforehand.

(At least, to the best of my knowledge that's how I believe it works)"

And that's my issue. If you're blocked, or block someone, the very nature of it is that you don't want to share anything with them. So any messages received by either party should be removed from their viewing. Otherwise, you can be blocked whilst they still have a catalogue of past information about you at their fingertips.

By *ust JuicyWoman  over a year ago

east london

Good reason to be very careful about sharing too much information too quickly

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Regardless of when you block someone, or who instigated the block, both of you can still see any messages sent or received beforehand.

(At least, to the best of my knowledge that's how I believe it works)

And that's my issue. If you're blocked, or block someone, the very nature of it is that you don't want to share anything with them. So any messages received by either party should be removed from their viewing. Otherwise, you can be blocked whilst they still have a catalogue of past information about you at their fingertips."

All you can do is be careful what you share.

Anything you put on the internet at any point is pretty much out there forever

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Good reason to be very careful about sharing too much information too quickly "

Totally

Think with the brain not the pants

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They could screenshot the photos anyway.. also if you are a site supporter there is an option to remove photos xx

» Add a new message to this topic