FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friends messages

Friends messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The ability to filter Friends emails from all of the dross would be good. Lost count of the times a conversation is lost due to the volume of message the lady is receiving.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The ability to filter Friends emails from all of the dross would be good. Lost count of the times a conversation is lost due to the volume of message the lady is receiving."

Ah the old "I had so many messages yours got lost amongst them" line....

What makes you think all the other messages are dross?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The ability to filter Friends emails from all of the dross would be good. Lost count of the times a conversation is lost due to the volume of message the lady is receiving."

I feel this would be a very handy feature.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The ability to filter Friends emails from all of the dross would be good. Lost count of the times a conversation is lost due to the volume of message the lady is receiving.

What makes you think all the other messages are dross? "

This

If we're really into a conversation we spot new messages from someone.

But hey. Its much easier for someone to blame a 'busy inbox' than a lack of interest in continuing a conversation.....

A

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

"The ability to filter Friends emails from all of the dross would be good. Lost count of the times a conversation is lost due to the volume of message the lady is receiving.

What makes you think all the other messages are dross? "

From What I hear from women that i know,

It does seem that they can have to put up with a lot of crap on here... same with profiles for couples where they just message and assume they're talking to the woman.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

What makes you think all the other messages are dross?

From What I hear from women that i know,

It does seem that they can have to put up with a lot of crap on here... same with profiles for couples where they just message and assume they're talking to the woman."

Strangely enough most of the women I chat to on here don't get lots of dross because they have their filters tight and have decided not to weaponise the messaging system to gain sympathy.

» Add a new message to this topic