FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > rumpus /playroom

rumpus /playroom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uke olovingman OP   Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

does anyone else feel like me that its real good fun to take part in tea party picnic rumpus room threads where virtual orgies and sexy parties could take place either at regular time or permanently like a jacuzi or pool party . i think it would be great to log in to meet and play virtually somewhere on here with anyone who wants to just like virtual ab fabs or chams

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why? when we can play for real xxx

"does anyone else feel like me that its real good fun to take part in tea party picnic rumpus room threads where virtual orgies and sexy parties could take place either at regular time or permanently like a jacuzi or pool party . i think it would be great to log in to meet and play virtually somewhere on here with anyone who wants to just like virtual ab fabs or chams "

You started a thread other day and disappeared lol

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"does anyone else feel like me that its real good fun to take part in tea party picnic rumpus room threads where virtual orgies and sexy parties could take place either at regular time or permanently like a jacuzi or pool party . i think it would be great to log in to meet and play virtually somewhere on here with anyone who wants to just like virtual ab fabs or chams

You started a thread other day and disappeared lol"

read it we finished off 4 u theres been a few lately

Gravesend

i know im sorry but i got called away. i played with you and yam the other day and thought it was great fun. the advantage of virtual meetings is that distance is no object and you can drop in and out whenever you like. also you can meet and play with people not on your profile . text only meets have better pictures cos its all in your mind

Gravesend

id love to play with kitten for real but shes in wales so it never gonna happen babe

Gravesend

thanks for coming and i hope you had fun the other day

"i know im sorry but i got called away. i played with you and yam the other day and thought it was great fun. the advantage of virtual meetings is that distance is no object and you can drop in and out whenever you like. also you can meet and play with people not on your profile . text only meets have better pictures cos its all in your mind "

You don't need to set up a forum room for it though,just start a thread, if people want to join in they will, if they don't they wont

Gravesend

i must have been missing something cos i only just found these threads despite ive been on fabs for over a year glad you and yam had fun

» Add a new message to this topic