FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Suggestion: be able to click on "mailed you x months ago"

Suggestion: be able to click on "mailed you x months ago"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an1978 OP   Woman  over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

Sometimes when I visit a profile, it will say at the top that the user has mailed me x amount of time ago.

But very often I can't find that message. Sometimes it has been auto deleted.

It would be very handy to be able to click at the notification at the top and get taken to the message.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

If you are a site supporter and have saved it does help to back track them. I found this method very useful

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

"If you are a site supporter and have saved it does help to back track them. I found this method very useful "

That only works if your mail is low, like the op, mine is too high volume to go back more than a day or so. I agree a function to link me back to the message so I can jog my memory would be very useful

Newcastle

"If you are a site supporter and have saved it does help to back track them. I found this method very useful

That only works if your mail is low, like the op, mine is too high volume to go back more than a day or so. I agree a function to link me back to the message so I can jog my memory would be very useful "

I understand may be limits similar to block list so if the saved option was increased would help. I've got old saved from friends on the site going way back

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Sometimes when I visit a profile, it will say at the top that the user has mailed me x amount of time ago.

But very often I can't find that message. Sometimes it has been auto deleted.

It would be very handy to be able to click at the notification at the top and get taken to the message."

This is a brilliant suggestion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great idea. I’ve just been going through my inbox and found an unread message that had been buried under a mound of mail.

Looked like I’d been ignoring them which wasn’t the case.

By *earthepieCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

This is such a good idea, and I doubt it would be difficult to implement. The system knows how to find the message to be able to tell you how long ago it was.

Newcastle

"This is such a good idea, and I doubt it would be difficult to implement. The system knows how to find the message to be able to tell you how long ago it was. "

But I'm sure the notification will remain but if both parties have deleted the message it's gone forever

By *netobeextraMan  over a year ago

location varies

I use the notes function to remind me of who I’ve spoken to about what

No doubt I’ll get a message months later and can’t remember what it was about and the messages are no longer there

Hope this helps OP

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Would be great, at least for site supporters

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought it would be a good idea to have a link on the actual account page, You have a small box saying if mail had been sent and when,

It should be possible to turn that into a link?

So you click on it and it brings up your previous correspondence without you having to trawl through various other pages!?

By *iciniumCouple 48 weeks ago

Birmingham

This would be a great idea! Sometimes when browsing we see 'messaged you X months ago', but we can't find the message - would be good to see if there was a reason we didn't respond if we've forgotten!

By *rNice.Man 48 weeks ago

Doncaster

what is the point of this thread ??

none of the suggestions here , (even the good ones) are never implemented .... this thread should be obsolete !

By *our TV fantasyTV/TS 48 weeks ago

Liverpool

I came on to post this suggestion but knew many would have beat me to it.

At least site supporters should be able to click on it as a link. Failing this a search function in messages so I can search the name.

By *issmorganWoman 48 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I write a private note ok their profile often ,detailing why I didn't reply .

Then I can always look back

I use filters though so my mail isn't v high

» Add a new message to this topic