FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > A helpful sugestion?

A helpful sugestion?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a forum user, we all do our absolute best to remain within the rules, however, none of us are perfect and sometimes we may inadvertantly cross the line.

We are, of course, informed by admin when we have done so, and, in the message notifying us of our transgression we are informed of what action is being taken and thereason for it.

No arguments there.

However, may I offer one possible improvement to the system which, I feel, may actually benefit us all in educating forum users and help to prevent us from making further mistakes in the future and that is to include, in this admin message, the content of the offending post.

I am not wishing to criticise the process or to discuss any particular incident, but, and I'm sure I am not alone, given that we're not setting out to break the rules, quite often when learning that we have, we might not all be 100% sure of which post we've made has got us into trouble.

Does anyone else agree that this would be helpful?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://m.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

I'm sure you know the rules but here they are for reference.

It's usually possible to figure out which of your posts might have contravened them .

You've put this in the right place for admin to see it though

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"https://m.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

I'm sure you know the rules but here they are for reference.

It's usually possible to figure out which of your posts might have contravened them .

You've put this in the right place for admin to see it though "

Maybe most of the time, but perhaps there are occasions where one is unclear on which one of their posts is the offending one - and usually, such posts are removed, and for the more active forumites, it might be more dificult to remember exactly which threas they've posted to, and, whilst there is a facility on-site to see which threads one has been contributing to, once a post has been removed - it makes tracaking it more difficult.

» Add a new message to this topic