FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > flyer keeps getting rejected

flyer keeps getting rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

MY friend is hosting a party and I design the flyer for her.

It's been clear that if the poster/flyer does not have her in it then it will be rejected or if a screenshot.

However, I did just that, followed the rules even used the same one which as been on her profile from time but yet the flyer as been rejected again? With the same reply, confusing?? Can someone help??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *p2norfolkngoodMan  over a year ago

Norwich

"MY friend is hosting a party and I design the flyer for her.

It's been clear that if the poster/flyer does not have her in it then it will be rejected or if a screenshot.

However, I did just that, followed the rules even used the same one which as been on her profile from time but yet the flyer as been rejected again? With the same reply, confusing?? Can someone help?? "

If it’s a flyer that you’ve designed and saved then it’s not a photo with the person in it

Yes the poster as her in it not me or anyone else lol her picture, her profile! In fact the last poster of her event last week, same thing but got accepted.

So what's the difference? Do tell please

"MY friend is hosting a party and I design the flyer for her.

However, I did just that, followed the rules even used the same one which as been on her profile from time but yet the flyer as been rejected again? With the same reply, confusing?? Can someone help??

If it’s a flyer that you’ve designed and saved then it’s not a photo with the person in it"

Incorrect. Its got her in it cause she send me the picture to put on the flyer.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Screenshots are not allowed

However if she wants Admin to review it she can do that from the contact link

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners