FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Idea / Suggestion - Wouldn’t it be great if …

Idea / Suggestion - Wouldn’t it be great if …

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eynard_Argent OP   Man  over a year ago

Witham

Idea / Suggestion - Wouldn’t it be great if … add me to meet tonight could be extended to have options for “Meet tomorrow night” and “meet the night after”.

Developers can you comment, would it be easy to do?

While I understand it might be best for the business model to make this part of the paid service. Possibly this enhancement could be offered to single females on their free service. We need to encourage the M:F ratio. I think that might draw in more custom all round.

What do folks think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

But dates are available and if you're talking about whereas users could just add themselves like a box users would get inundated which would be more hassle

By *alum 69-69Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

It would be great if you could like someone's status

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Idea / Suggestion - Wouldn’t it be great if … add me to meet tonight could be extended to have options for “Meet tomorrow night” and “meet the night after”.

While I understand it might be best for the business model to make this part of the paid service. Possibly this enhancement could be offered to single females on their free service. We need to encourage the M:F ratio. I think that might draw in more custom all round.

What do folks think? "

It's such a great idea it's already there

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Idea / Suggestion - Wouldn’t it be great if … add me to meet tonight could be extended to have options for “Meet tomorrow night” and “meet the night after”.

What do folks think?

It's such a great idea it's already there "

and simple solution if most guys didn't act like a dick would also encourage which is the main issue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, aside from tge fact that it's 'Meet today' and not 'Meet tonight' - not everone meets at night, we already have the facility to post meets further ahead - and with greater detail, so your suggestion is redundant really

What I would prefer would be a greater choice of the availability periods as currently it's selectable in 3 hour chunks.

For example, it would be nice to be able to select something like 5 hours instead of 6 - but then, I suppose we do have the option to remove our 'meet today' status at any time so again, that's redundant

What do folks think? "

I don't think single females should be offered free things that couples or single men pay for.

I don't think that many females would use the option you suggest either, because they would be inundated with messages.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

You can set up "meet me whenever" on the site already.

I'd like to see a better filter on searching meets, so it only shows people who are looking for 'me' , like the see whose local filters.

Also filter for distance, not just region

By *olfess400Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough & Worksop

In the advanced search, the ability to search by body type.

Also, there's a search tick box for only showing members that are bicurious/bisexual, but not the reverse, i.e. only show members that are straight.

» Add a new message to this topic