FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > To out fakes

To out fakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be a good idea on fab to have a cut off point whereby if your not verified by photo or meet within a set period you account is frozen and unable to be used until you have one.

As I see no reason not to be at least photo verified within a month.

Discuss please

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mods have said they aren't prepared to do that

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

What if you are here to just chat, read stories or just chill?

Xx

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

A lot of new account have to photo veri. I know the couples account I have with a friend we had to.

I'm saying that photo veris are not foolproof and I have seen several fake accounts that are photo veried.

Meet veris are hard to get especially for men on here so that wouldn't be fair to have a time limit on it.

Common sense I find will find fakes out if people use it a bit more on here. And also the whole fake accusation is often thrown at genuine accounts when people say no to them I've found as well on here.

"A lot of new account have to photo veri. I know the couples account I have with a friend we had to.

I'm saying that photo veris are not foolproof and I have seen several fake accounts that are photo veried.

Meet veris are hard to get especially for men on here so that wouldn't be fair to have a time limit on it.

Common sense I find will find fakes out if people use it a bit more on here. And also the whole fake accusation is often thrown at genuine accounts when people say no to them I've found as well on here. "

how do they do that? I thought it would be checked properly.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

op that would mean 80 to 90% of the site gone ... most on here dont meet but it dont make them fake alot use it as a social media platform for everything other than meeting and to be fair they are pretty easy to spot also the timewasters and messers are easy to spot too so no leave fab as it is and always has been

"What if you are here to just chat, read stories or just chill?

Xx"

I think the issue is that there are an awful lot of fakes on fab it's just an idea of making it harder for them

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"A lot of new account have to photo veri. I know the couples account I have with a friend we had to.

Common sense I find will find fakes out if people use it a bit more on here. And also the whole fake accusation is often thrown at genuine accounts when people say no to them I've found as well on here. how do they do that? I thought it would be checked properly.

"

I don't know I've never needed to do it but people can and have done it on here so thinking photo veri means an account is genuine isn't always the case .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does people on here that are possibly "fake" (this does not mean all females profiles that aren't interested) stop you from doing what you want to do?

"Does people on here that are possibly "fake" (this does not mean all females profiles that aren't interested) stop you from doing what you want to do?

"

no but everyone talks about time wasters and fakes it's an ongoing problem on fab.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

When you do a search filter out new profiles, those with no public pictures and unverified. This will return only profiles that fit your criteria as far as those things are concerned and the site will work how you want it to

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"What if you are here to just chat, read stories or just chill?

XxI think the issue is that there are an awful lot of fakes on fab it's just an idea of making it harder for them"

The best thing you can do is vet people carefully.

By *ustardChuckerMan  over a year ago

Exetershire

"you account is frozen and unable to be used until you have one"

How do you get one if your account is frozen?

By *nicorn69coupleCouple 52 weeks ago

colchesterish Essex

We have had a fake account message us tonight but when I quizzed, they blocked us before I had a chance to report them.

Is there a way to report if they block you?

They clearly have a few images of a female and using them

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

"We have had a fake account message us tonight but when I quizzed, they blocked us before I had a chance to report them.

Is there a way to report if they block you?

They clearly have a few images of a female and using them"

You can click the drop down menu button even if they've blocked you, the report button will still be there x

By *nicorn69coupleCouple 52 weeks ago

colchesterish Essex

Thank you. I’ve reported them. Clearly was a man using a women’s photos

Although I have reported a couple of fake profiles and have then seen there still on here.

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Such a good idea. I had my photos stollen from another site,set up as a couple my face in public, that hopefully would stop that happening

By *ristolmale79Man 52 weeks ago

Bristol

I'm not verified in person yet but I think if you are chatting with someone and ask them to take a photo with a bog roll on their head for example, you can also do something similar what they ask for. Isn't that some sort of proof the person is real? Obviously if they don't then must have something to hide.