FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Status upgrade

Status upgrade

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi im sorry if this has been asked before.

but dont you think it would be a good idea having a new feature that will allow us comment on someones status just the way facebook lets you allow to comment on someones status..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi im sorry if this has been asked before.

but dont you think it would be a good idea having a new feature that will allow us comment on someones status just the way facebook lets you allow to comment on someones status.. "

Great idea, we have said the same thing.......or a like button so u can like someone's status and also a like button in forum too as sometimes another person has said what u wanted to say but you have to reply & quote it just to show you think the same

Actually, I disagree. Our profiles are just that ... OUR profiles. Whether it's a 'like' (competitive!) or a comment (who knows what they may say?) I don't want some random person being able to add to MY profile!

Sorry to disagree

"Actually, I disagree. Our profiles are just that ... OUR profiles. Whether it's a 'like' (competitive!) or a comment (who knows what they may say?) I don't want some random person being able to add to MY profile!

Sorry to disagree "

I thought only friends could see ur updates?? Please correct me if I'm wrong

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"or a like button so u can like someone's status and also a like button in forum too as sometimes another person has said what u wanted to say but you have to reply & quote it just to show you think the same "

You could use this button for that

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Actually, I disagree. Our profiles are just that ... OUR profiles. Whether it's a 'like' (competitive!) or a comment (who knows what they may say?) I don't want some random person being able to add to MY profile!

Sorry to disagree

I thought only friends could see ur updates?? Please correct me if I'm wrong "

Anyone who looks at your profile can see what you put on your status

Sorry to disagree "

Don't be sorry it's a very valid point! And one I hadn't thought of. How about the like & comment box is only available to people on your friend list as we have a lot of people who we are really good friends with and we quite often put things in our status that only someone we have been chatting to would understand

"or a like button so u can like someone's status and also a like button in forum too as sometimes another person has said what u wanted to say but you have to reply & quote it just to show you think the same

You could use this button for that "

You still have to do the reply & quote though to show which comment you are referring to whereas a like button in forum would save the hassle and also cut down on having to scroll so many messages to actually read comments. It would also give fab admin a quicker way of seeing just how many people agree (or disagree if they had a dislike button too!!) with any suggestions made in forum?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am a bit confused.....why would you need to scroll down and read all messages to quote one?

I am guessing you mean a like button like FB have...same as the first suggestion.

Personally for me I don't use FB and I hope this site doesn't go down the same route.

Either way you are in the right place for suggestions

ppl comment on mine all the time but usually by message its a great icebreaker lol

FULLY AGREE profiles should be only changed or added to by the user ?

» Add a new message to this topic