FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > women who are not meeting at the moment

women who are not meeting at the moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible when searching to exclude women not meeting at the moment? I am sure it would be best for all,as it must be annoying for the ladies concerned to get messaged regardless of their status.

Plus it means that others can search for active swingers only.

I say women, I guess there might be guys with the same status but haven't saw any myself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would it be possible when searching to exclude women not meeting at the moment? I am sure it would be best for all,as it must be annoying for the ladies concerned to get messaged regardless of their status.

Plus it means that others can search for active swingers only.

I say women, I guess there might be guys with the same status but haven't saw any myself.

"

Do the people who are not meeting at the moment not say so on their profile?

I know that some only put that on a message back to you, but have you thought that they might be politely saying "No thanks" to you?

Just another thought - some pictures on your profile might be a good idea - most people won't meet or reply to messages without them.

Good luck

You already can? just tick the meet today when searching, as even people who are active don't swing 24/7

Gordon Bennett

If they aren't meeting at the moment, their profile will surely say so ?

If it does indicate that they aren't meeting then don't message them ..

Don't seem too complicated to me, unless I'm missing something here ?

of course ur missing something, how u not noticed how many people are wanting things to fall at their feet. too lazy to read through profiles and find who they are looking for? instead they want to press a button and their ideal person will be there!!

You've put your finger right on the spot Kitty, I knew there was something but I just couldn't think what it was.

Thanks for putting me out of my misery

(btw, it was a great weekend at Skeggy, you don't know what you missed)

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Just another thought - some pictures on your profile might be a good idea - most people won't meet or reply to messages without them.

Good luck"

not true ...

mr x

There are quite a few couples who have HERE FOR THE CHAT ONLY NO MEETS. So i suppose they just chat in the room. And at least if it on their profile and IF PPL READ THE PROFILE they know not to message em i suppose.

"of course ur missing something, how u not noticed how many people are wanting things to fall at their feet. too lazy to read through profiles and find who they are looking for? instead they want to press a button and their ideal person will be there!!"

There's a button???!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Gordon Bennett

"

To be fair there are times I've searched through profiles, and say the first 17 out of 20 have "Not meeting a the moment", then I get bored, go into the chat room, watch the convo for a few minutes then start looking up profiles, only to find loads more "Not meeting at the moment" write-ups.

Makes me think "Ok, so who IS still meeting that I can actually email? Doesn't have to meet (or even reply) today/this week, but the option of not looking of not wasting my time and looking a twat would be nice"

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

we found this to be a little bugbear of ours, if you not 'looking at the moment' hide your profile or take it off, even more annoying when you just read a three page profile then at the bottom says 'we notlooking at the moment' lol

yeah would agree with almost everything being said , if it says not meeting at the moment then generally i just leave it alone , however i have noticed certain profiles that say not meeting ,yet seem to have a recent verification , i find it strange but then again each to their own .

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

In our case, we normally put something along the lines of "not wanting any more new playmatess right now"

What we mean by that is, we arebeen bogged down with the amount of people we have to chat to to see if we want a meet with them...so it gives us a bit of breathing space....but it doesn't mean we stop meeting and may have meets already lined up with newbies or someone we have met before.

Maybe thats how people get verifcations on their profile, they just don't have enough time to meet or speak to everyone, but are still meeting the ones they have already arranged with.

"Gordon Bennett

"

You wouldn't believe the number of mails I get.. 95% of which start along the lines of "love your profile/pics"

Yes, I am not meeting at the moment but I still like to pop into chat & read the forums now & again.. I shouldn't have to hide my profile (what there is of it!!) to stop people mailing me.

Plus.. I'm compiling a nice little list of who not to meet if I do ever change my mind, consisting of all the people who have not read or ignored my profile!!

I may come back to this later... I have mail!! lol

think I've already mentioned this else where b4 there is ppl that don't even bother n make the effort to even read profiles .Its obviously annoying to those whom aren't seeking .ppl profile that aren't meeting I've seen few n even upon list why I think others just ignore the fact n attemp to contact anyway real ignorance I say lack of respect mwah you all tgc x

some people are just kinda busy with family life and work to spend all their free time meeting when they also have friends and fanmily so why is there such a great need lads to keep on about people meeting or not its up to the individual or cpl if they are meeting .

just happens im not meeting at the moment but i have friends from here i am meeting dont mean i wont meet but dont have tme at moment to go thru all the getting to know them bit so easier choosing people i have met and know .

hope this helps as well

sioux xx

"some people are just kinda busy with family life and work to spend all their free time meeting when they also have friends and fanmily so why is there such a great need lads to keep on about people meeting or not its up to the individual or cpl if they are meeting .

just happens im not meeting at the moment but i have friends from here i am meeting dont mean i wont meet but dont have tme at moment to go thru all the getting to know them bit so easier choosing people i have met and know .

hope this helps as well

sioux xx"

i did this too.......i dont have the time sometimes to get to know ppl and the easiest way to have my cake and eat it is to put the not meeting at the moment thingy up.........that way if someone very very special takes my fancy i pounce.........like a cat in stealth mode.............meow xx

hence we can see guys dont read your profile before mailing.

yet I bet us women always read the profile first....like to know who Im mailing.

kinda shows anyone will do concept dont it lol

» Add a new message to this topic