FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Confused about rules these days

Confused about rules these days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can SITE OWNERS please clarify rules about putting your usernames for other sites etc., on forums and in chat. Is it okay to post phone numbers, bb numbers etc., in forum and chat or just forum or just chat. I dont want to break rules by posting something that is not allowed. Can we have an update on the rules about this please thanks Cat xxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

As far as I was aware, phone numbers, id's, addresses,naming other swinging sites and the such are still not allowed in forums or chat. I have seen them on statuses repeatedly but they haven't been removed so maybe that's ok. I suppose not putting numbers etc in a very open place (forums/chat) can prevent unwanted attention. It's there for your safety.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just been in a chat room and saw another site being named and spoken about, and also profile names for that site being posted in chat

its happening all the time even on the forum there is a post with bb numbers

Yes seen those too, I thought profile names, contat numbers, websites weren't to be mentioned

according to Rule NO 10 they aint but no one listening these days

"As far as I was aware, phone numbers, id's, addresses,naming other swinging sites and the such are still not allowed in forums or chat. I have seen them on statuses repeatedly but they haven't been removed so maybe that's ok. I suppose not putting numbers etc in a very open place (forums/chat) can prevent unwanted attention. It's there for your safety."

Aye i thought that breaking of rule no 10 but admin must approve of this now as nothing is being done when reported. So wonder if we can all put our other website names and skype names on fab now Maybe site owners will inform us what we can and cannot do ?

Forum Mod

There is an option to report the profile if theres no mod available that you can see at the time

"There is an option to report the profile if theres no mod available that you can see at the time"

I've reported profiles in past but nothing happens to them, so not going to bother reporting now, but would be good to have rules clarified as I see it daily bb usernames, other website user names etc

Forum Mod

"There is an option to report the profile if theres no mod available that you can see at the time

I've reported profiles in past but nothing happens to them, so not going to bother reporting now, but would be good to have rules clarified as I see it daily bb usernames, other website user names etc"

You would'nt know if anything happens to them as whatever action is taken is between admin and the person reported

If admin see this thread then maybe they will clarify for you so everyones clear

[Removed by poster at 19/01/13 14:50:38]

yes but we would know if the threat ws deleted by forum mod or admin. We are just confused as does rule no 10 not apply to forums mods sometimes ban in the room but not always so it is a confusing issue isnt it. We press report and threads are still alive and kicki

ong with the names from other places

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

posting email addresses , bbm numbers , mobile numbers , msn , yahoo and skype addies , competing sites are not allowed to be posted in chat rooms, as far as I am aware, however i have saw on the forums a thread for kik messenger names and it hasnt been removed so i am taking it that its allowed

and one with skype address. that is what i am asking about. surely we pay our membership so the rules should be the same on the forum and in chat but can only see one set of rules

By *tra vidaCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

All 'rules' seem to be flakey and used in an arbitrary manner. Thus you are very unlikely to get a definitive answer!

think i am realising that now

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"think i am realising that now "
same here

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"yes but we would know if the threat ws deleted by forum mod or admin. We are just confused as does rule no 10 not apply to forums mods sometimes ban in the room but not always so it is a confusing issue isnt it. We press report and threads are still alive and kicki

ong with the names from other places"

http://www.fabswingers.com/webchat/rules

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Both sets of rules for chat and forum are above.

If you see anyone breaking rules in chat or a post on the forum that you think is breaking rules....report them and Admin will review.

It really is that simple.