FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > What constitutes "you must be in the photos"?

What constitutes "you must be in the photos"?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    51 weeks ago

We have a question about photo moderation rules.

To be blunt it is exclusively single men who do this. Pics of women where at the very most a few of his fingers, maybe up to wrist is visible. Usually only so they can be holding the woman's ass cheeks or pussy open.

Does this fall within "you must be in the photos"? How much of the user makes it count as it being a pic of them?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *idden Gem69Woman 51 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Pretty much yes..

By *ophieslutTV/TS 51 weeks ago

Central

I think it does, as long as some unspecified volume of a user's body is within it.

I'd prefer either nobody else permitted, or the vast majority of the body included to be the profile holder(s), say 90% plus.

By *idden Gem69Woman 51 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"I think it does, as long as some unspecified volume of a user's body is within it.

I'd prefer either nobody else permitted, or the vast majority of the body included to be the profile holder(s), say 90% plus.

"

Same.. hate seeing single guys profiles with more women in their pics than them.. instant turn off

By *naswingdressWoman 51 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think it does, as long as some unspecified volume of a user's body is within it.

"

I'd want at least something like, the profile holder is a main feature rather than just incidentally there.

By *bi HaiveMan 51 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'd want at least something like, the profile holder is a main feature rather than just incidentally there. "

Yep. People can post what they want but it's a bit crass when the dominant feature in a pic is of someone else.

Generally it's done for bragging rights and to say 'look at me - I've done the sex'.

Always entertaining when all that shows is a cock in various situations with random women. Especially when it changes colour and size, and goes from being cut to uncut from photo to photo........

A

By *orthyorkypairCouple 51 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

I believe current rules accept any part no matter how small of user to be in pic, but personally I think at least 25% of body in a pic should be the user

By *naswingdressWoman 51 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd want at least something like, the profile holder is a main feature rather than just incidentally there.

Yep. People can post what they want but it's a bit crass when the dominant feature in a pic is of someone else.

Generally it's done for bragging rights and to say 'look at me - I've done the sex'.

Always entertaining when all that shows is a cock in various situations with random women. Especially when it changes colour and size, and goes from being cut to uncut from photo to photo........

A"

I've thought about arty pictures that would involve other people, but they'd be incidental to me

By *tockton GentMan 51 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

It does seem that there is some inconsistency in how these rules are applied. I've noticed a number of profiles with pictures of inanimate objects. I have no problem with this and find some of them amusing but the inequality in how profiles are handled is frustrating as these profiles are rarely of single guys. I certainly have never had any of these pictures approved.

By *ustardChuckerMan 51 weeks ago

Exetershire

"I believe current rules accept any part no matter how small of user to be in pic, but personally I think at least 25% of body in a pic should be the user "

So a leg? Or an arm? Bit of torso? It's hard enough for the photo mods to keep up as it is without them having to figure out whether upyourbum111 has included 23 or 25% of himself in the photo

I do think it needs to be more than just a finger or the very end of a knob

By *he Queen of TartsWoman 51 weeks ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"It does seem that there is some inconsistency in how these rules are applied. I've noticed a number of profiles with pictures of inanimate objects. I have no problem with this and find some of them amusing but the inequality in how profiles are handled is frustrating as these profiles are rarely of single guys. I certainly have never had any of these pictures approved."

Mistakes can be made, if you see a pic that doesn't contain the profile holder please report it so Admin can have a look.

Thanks

By (user no longer on site) OP    51 weeks ago

"Mistakes can be made, if you see a pic that doesn't contain the profile holder please report it so Admin can have a look.

Thanks"

Thank you for the reaffirmation about reporting but our question is about what does "contain" mean.

Does a thumbnail or part of a finger count? Does the profile holder need to be the primary or at least half of the focus?

Surely it should not count when the pic is clearly entirely focused on and of someone who is not the profile holder. Just containing a few fingers, part of a leg, or some other similar incidental to get past a loophole. If we knew what realistically is appropriate we can report accordingly and not report pics that would waste mods time double checking.

Sorry we know that photo mods must already have to deal with a massive amount; we are just very very confused.

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

I've seen so many pictures uploaded, by women and couples, I might add, which clearly breach this rule such as pictures of 'toy' collections where there isn't so much as a finger of the user in shot.

By *ugby 123Couple 51 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As long as the profile holder ( whatever body part ) is in the picture then the pic will be approved.

There are thousands of pics a day that are approved every day so there is bound to be a small percentage slip through that shouldn't be approved so for any pics people see that break pic rules, please report.