FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Joined a year ago but photos from 2013??

Joined a year ago but photos from 2013??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ASR22 OP   Couple 48 weeks ago

Bury

Hello people,

Just curious how come a profile might say “Joined last year” but the upload picture shows 2013?, ten years ago!

Someone knows an explanation to it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs BxxWoman 48 weeks ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

It says "joined over a year ago" that could be a year ago or 10 years ago. But if a profile has pics from 2013 I would say it's over 10 years ago.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 48 weeks ago

Wherever

As far as I understand, it says “joined over a year ago” no matter if you joined an actual year ago or ten years ago, but it’s for a mobile version. I believe it’s more detailed via PC version but I might be wrong.

That would explain why, they might have actually joined in 2013.

By *bi HaiveMan 48 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"As far as I understand, it says “joined over a year ago” no matter if you joined an actual year ago or ten years ago, but it’s for a mobile version. I believe it’s more detailed via PC version but I might be wrong.

That would explain why, they might have actually joined in 2013."

Yep.

Of course the profile text might say something along those lines.

I've seen many a profile over the years that says 'new here', 'newbies to the scene' or 'just learning the ropes' on profiles with pics from 2010.

And just as many with 'will fill in later' or the stock 'single male looking for single female' that the site puts up if you don't add any text yourself.

A

By *asterR and slut mayaMan 48 weeks ago

Bradford

Our pics are 2013 because that when we posted them been herev ten Years whatever fab says or others might think . these days everybody used mobile phones .if you use a laptop you get different info and shows list of friends .and verifactions from back then .

By *ASR22 OP   Couple 48 weeks ago

Bury

Thanks for all the replies, hat makes sense.

» Add a new message to this topic