FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Punished for asking for help

Punished for asking for help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opes and Red OP   Couple 47 weeks ago

midlands

Had a photo rejected for being taken from the internet. Messaged admin to say it was definitely our photo. It was a nude with a paddle perched upon a butt. No bruises and the paddle hadn’t been used. After I sent the message, it was changed to being “too rude for the site”, and then a whole bunch of other photos and videos were taken down that had been up for ages. Some that were very tame, no bruises, just us in erotic poses. Videos of just normal sex also gone.

I’ve been a member for years and really thought the photo allowance had got much better over the past 12 months. I wish there was a way to appeal these decisions, or ask a board of moderators to look at the case. It’s really quite heartbreaking when most of your favourite photos and videos are taken down in bulk; even more so when it happens after you’ve asked for help for something, only to then be punished by having content removed

I’m leaving this only as personal feedback. It feels a shame is all and rather takes the fun out of posting

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *opes and Red OP   Couple 47 weeks ago

midlands

12” long purple tentacle with suckers going into an ass = not too rude for swingers site

Anal hook (small ball on a bent hook) going into ass = too rude for swingers site

Bruises - I get the rule about not showing people who are “being hurt or have been hurt” - but taking down normal photos because of an old yellowing bruise? Even if the photo or video has nothing to do with impact, it’s still now allowed because of an old bruise from a week ago?

Two girls lying next to each other not even touching. No genitals on display. One tied up very peacefully - but taken down for being too rude? Why? Because our guest had some bruises on her butt that happened long before she arrived with us? So now we can’t use any content from any scenes with people with bruises?

I’ll never understand why consensual wax play is deemed to rude for a swinging site.

It’s all well and good referring to the photo rules… but it seems they could do with a little clarification.

Maybe a set definition of what is “too rude”?

Kink is a huge part of our life. We do everything we can to post within the set rules and most of the content that has been taken down would have been on the “hot photos” pages, so would have been seen by plenty of mods to date.

By *icecouple561Couple 47 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us/mod

This is the link to use to query something a mod or admin has done

By *ugby 123Couple 47 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You answered your own questions by the description of the pics you say were removed as they wouldn't pass the pic rules. If the pics were approved in error they would be removed when seen or reported

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

Nothing nasty. The photo can't show anyone who might be being hurt, or who has been hurt. It also can't show anything that is outside the norms. If it's too rude, taboo or unpleasant, or if it puts us off our dinner, it is not welcome here.