FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Considering fab admins never ...

Considering fab admins never ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilhay OP   TV/TS 49 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I just had a message from a fab admin saying that someone has complained about my photos (either saying I'm not in them or they are fake) and there's no way to reply to the admin via that message at all (as the reply button just takes you to some generic faq page!!!

All my photos are of me. If other people are in them their faces are blurred/obscured as per fabs guidelines and rules and I have thier permission to use them that way ... But there's no way of telling the admins that!!!

And yes, I have contacted them through the "contact us" link ... But there's no way to know if the correct admin receives my reply, or even IF ANY admin receives and reads the reply at all.

Leaving me subject to the unreasonable concerns that my , very valid and real, profile with only real and actual photos of me(and only me that you can see in them) could be permanently banned or suspended.

This seems really unfair that someone can make unfounded accusations against anyone else and there is no way to effectively and properly reply to the admin who sent you the initial message!!!

Best you can hope for under this system is send a reply into the , probably, empty void that is the "contact us" portal.... And hope for the best that the two loose ends , in a cosmic sea of complaints and explanations, somehow manage to find each other in the ridiculously short time period before the proposed shutting down of the account rolls around!!!

Absolutely crazy.

It's crazy that you can't reply to the admin that brings the issue into your inbox.

It's crazy that admins never reply to messages from the contract us portal so you never even know if anyone received your answer anyway.

It's crazy that the only way I will know if anyone received my reply or explanation in time is is my account is still active in a few days time.

Considering that fab admins never allow you to contact them directly or reply to any messages you send them ... This system is crazy.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Edinburgh

It's the , not being able to have a proper conversation thread to them, that annoys the hell out of me.

Someone complained to fab about a photo of mine, the fab admin sent me an message about it , but I couldn't reply to that message to start a dialogue about what the actual issue was or how I could explain myself or go about fixing it.

I had to send several messages to the black hole void that is the contact us portal and hope which ever admin it landed on could connect the dots and do something to help sort it out.

I had to send three different messages , to form letter replies, this way and probably had three different admins working out the same issue that could have been sorted out much more efficiently if there was an open channel of communication to them, the admin who originally message me, about what they contacted me about.

I think it's sorted now, I hope the recent communication from them indicates they understand my stance, but there's still no way to be sure as they haven't explicitly said anything about the issue, if it's been address, if it's been understood, and most importantly if it's been sorted.

Bullshit crazy.

And I feel like I have wasted so much time and effort trying to sort this issue out.

Arrggghhhgg

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Just a thought, but have you considered photo verifying your account?

The process is very simple and should leave site admin in no doubt that your pictures are, in fact, of you.

Edinburgh

"Just a thought, but have you considered photo verifying your account?

The process is very simple and should leave site admin in no doubt that your pictures are, in fact, of you."

I might have to do this to avoid this nonsense in the future, but why should that be necessary when I have been here for years, been verified by others in real life meets, and clearly abided by all the rules already?

Sure , it only takes a little bit of effort to get photo verified, but I have to be dressed for that (something I usually only do when getting ready for a real life meet) , and it is quite frankly an extra faff to do in life that I shouldn't be forced into being having to do in the first place.

But I do take you point.

I hope you can see mine too.

By *ugby 123Couple 49 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It seems you used the contact links to contact and Admin got back in touch with you. They always get back in touch over rejected pics even if it is to point you in the right direction of why it was rejected.

If a mistake was made they will get in touch with people about that, which seems this was the case here. The site is not manned 24 hours a day so it would be helpful for some patience

By *ugby 123Couple 49 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For future reference...if anyone wants a pic rejection reviewed please use one of these links and Admin will look into it for you

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners