FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Pics being rejected

Pics being rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ermaidT OP   Woman 48 weeks ago

and around..fresh waters

I've been a member since the inception of fab... all of a sudden my pics are being rejected from years ago and more recent ones which haven't broken any rules.

Yet there are people that don't have 1 pic of themselves available..a paddle or a meme or even sometimes pics of animals ie posters (nothing gross)

I uploaded a pic which took 9 hours to approve

I've read all the rules surrounding pics - can an explanation as to why all of a sudden pics are being rejected some 1+ year after being on site?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ucka39Man 48 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I've been a member since the inception of fab... all of a sudden my pics are being rejected from years ago and more recent ones which haven't broken any rules.

Yet there are people that don't have 1 pic of themselves available..a paddle or a meme or even sometimes pics of animals ie posters (nothing gross)

I've read all the rules surrounding pics - can an explanation as to why all of a sudden pics are being rejected some 1+ year after being on site?"

Hiya darling

Leave the pictures as they are and use the contact us at the bottom of your profile for admin to review it they are really good

By *ermaidT OP   Woman 48 weeks ago

and around..fresh waters

"I've been a member since the inception of fab... all of a sudden my pics are being rejected from years ago and more recent ones which haven't broken any rules.

I've read all the rules surrounding pics - can an explanation as to why all of a sudden pics are being rejected some 1+ year after being on site?

Hiya darling

Leave the pictures as they are and use the contact us at the bottom of your profile for admin to review it they are really good "

Ace, thank you

By *ucka39Man 48 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya darling

Leave the pictures as they are and use the contact us at the bottom of your profile for admin to review it they are really good

Ace, thank you "

Welcome darling

By *icecouple561Couple 48 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As has been said leave the pictures in your gallery and query via the contact button.

A reason for rejection is given when a pictures rejected.

By *ugby 123Couple 48 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To add to this, yesterday the average time for a pic to be approved was 25 minutes...it is normally around 10 minutes.