FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Add Vape filter

Add Vape filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wistedToo OP   Couple 48 weeks ago

Frimley

Smoking filter exists. Add a vape one as it’s super common now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 48 weeks ago

Newcastle

It's still smoking because you are mimic smoking and have an urge to in-hale none smoking people don't use anything

Frimley

"It's still smoking because you are mimic smoking and have an urge to in-hale none smoking people don't use anything"

I disagree. There’s a wildly different outcome to meeting a person who is vaping vs someone who is smoking a cigarette.

The smell. Vapes leave basically zero residual smell. Cigarettes leave a long lasting one.

It’s worth adding it.

Newcastle

"It's still smoking because you are mimic smoking and have an urge to in-hale none smoking people don't use anything

I disagree. There’s a wildly different outcome to meeting a person who is vaping vs someone who is smoking a cigarette.

The smell. Vapes leave basically zero residual smell. Cigarettes leave a long lasting one.

It’s worth adding it."

Their is no proven evidence to say vaping is safe they are actually asking folk to be testers to see if/or what harm they cause and those around them.... An ex smoker would be still smoking if vaping a person who always used flavoured isn't the bong theory

Frimley

I think you’re diving into it further than our point.

Adding a filter lets people know you smoke a vape but won’t smell of cigarettes.

That’s all I’m saying lol.

Newcastle

"I think you’re diving into it further than our point.

Adding a filter lets people know you smoke a vape but won’t smell of cigarettes.

That’s all I’m saying lol."

Point of the bio is too add additional information because some people actually read the bio and some won't meet regardless of either as of second hand smoke smell or call it puff cloudy thingy

Frimley

Point of the bio is too add additional information because some people actually read the bio and some won't meet regardless of either as of second hand smoke smell or call it puff cloudy thingy "

Search doesn’t work through Bio info.

Adding a check box allows search to be more powerful. There’s literally no argument against what I’m suggesting because it’s insanely easy to implement an additional search filter and many people who will not meet smokers of cigarettes will happily meet people who vape.

Making the search more customisable is a good thing.

By *aggy dollsCouple 48 weeks ago

Bradford

Point of the bio is too add additional information because some people actually read the bio and some won't meet regardless of either as of second hand smoke smell or call it puff cloudy thingy

Adding a check box allows search to be more powerful. There’s literally no argument against what I’m suggesting because it’s insanely easy to implement an additional search filter and many people who will not meet smokers of cigarettes will happily meet people who vape.

Making the search more customisable is a good thing."

I have to agree, whilst smoking and vaping are very similar they are also worlds apart however the site appears to favour binary options such as grouping TV/TS together.

Mr Hayes.

Newcastle

Making the search more customisable is a good thing."

Legally you still need to be the same age as buying cigarette

By *aggy dollsCouple 48 weeks ago

Bradford

Legally you still need to be the same age as buying cigarette"

Kind of a mute point since legally the age is the same for alcohol yet that's got a separate category.

Mr Hayes.

Frimley

Legally you still need to be the same age as buying cigarette

Kind of a mute point since legally the age is the same for alcohol yet that's got a separate category.

Mr Hayes."

I think he’s trying to convince me of the health risks, legal details etc….

I just posted because I thought a checkmark on profiles would be good lol!!

By *lcoupleneCouple 48 weeks ago

morpeth

Agreed needs a vape option. We have it on our bio but can’t search with this. Hasn’t been an issue for us however if someone wasn’t interested in meeting us because of this that’s their perogative and they should be able to filter us out.

By *naswingdressWoman 48 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd like the option to be added too.

By *astandFeistyCouple 48 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Vaping option is definitely needed but so are lots of other easy and decent things.

» Add a new message to this topic