FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > 4g

4g

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ent in Black OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Silsden

Does anyone know why I can’t use fab when not on Wi-Fi? It says it’s not a secure connection and won’t connect.

Works fine on Wi-Fi I’m using a iPhone. The same happens to my wife on her phone too.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 44 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Its ur providor blocking adult content

By *ugby 123Couple 44 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#mobileerror

We can access the site on Wifi but not on mobile network (or the other way round!). We get a connection/security/certificate error.

If you get a connection/security/certificate error accessing the site on 4G/mobile-data but not on WiFi (or, the other way round!) it means your mobile network (or ISP if on wifi) has blocked your device from adult content. Some mobile networks have started to do this to phones that have always been 18+ verified and some seemingly do it randomly. If you contact your mobile network on their helpline or via their website, you will see how to age verify your mobile account. The error you see is your ISP trying to display a message which does not show on a secure/ssl site like Fab. We've created a special page you can view which isn't served over secure/ssl so should be able to see the underlying message, here.

Once you have age verified your phone, your network usually advises turning the phone off then on again. It sometimes takes a few minutes then for the block to be removed.

By *ent in Black OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Silsden

Thanks all sorted now.

» Add a new message to this topic