FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > buddy system

buddy system

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After hearing about a few real horror stories on here, i think it would be good for safety for all if we had some sort of buddy system.

I would always be happy if someone told me an address and time of thier meet so that if they hadnt contacted me by a set time i would start an agreed routine to ensure thier safety.

I thought that for a monthly/per meet fee maybe its something admin could do or maybe get a computer program set that would send a message to an agreed number....

Just one fabber trying to make sure we are all safe.

If nothing else people please find a buddy males, females, couples, goats and sheep

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmm, I always do a check in message with someone I trust, even for a social. I wouldnt rely on some unknown computer system or website for my security.

Whilst I think a buddy system has merit, and simply makes sense for a single woman on the scene. Those who are safety consious, should already have something in place.

I always have a check in, my phone gps is active, (Even my sat nav gps is live, and I can text its location, before entering another building, or the rac can access it) I have the persons username and other details hidden at home, but should I fail to come home or respond at the agreed times with the agreed words, then that info is available for my trusted person to find. I keep it hidden, so as only I know those details and I destroy them after the first meet.

It seems like a fuss, but it's habit now, and I've never had any trouble on a meet, other than declining some of them, and heading home early.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic