FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo verified - time taken.

Photo verified - time taken.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig Chris75 OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Sandbach

Hi

Set up an additional new joint/couple profile and it’s asked for us to photo verify - which is no problem in itself and we added a photo earlier as requested.

However 6 hours later it’s still not let us in to the profile as (we assume) it’s still awaiting approval.

Does anyone know how long this normal takes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mma1973Woman 44 weeks ago

graffiti bridge

As long as it takes.

By *allySlinkyWoman 44 weeks ago

Leeds

I have just completed a Lasting Power of Attorney form and the Government website says it will take 20 weeks to process !

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

It usually doesnt take long. Make sure the photo fits the criteria that the site wants for photo verification.

I know when i did it. My writing was mirrored so wasnt approved until it was showing the correct way.

By *ig Chris75 OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Sandbach

"It usually doesnt take long. Make sure the photo fits the criteria that the site wants for photo verification.

I know when i did it. My writing was mirrored so wasnt approved until it was showing the correct way. "

Thanks - I think we all get used to things happening straight away in life...

By *entle_lover_xMan 44 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Just need to be patient and sit tight. Hopefully shouldn’t be too long. Yep people do expect things to happen very quickly which isn’t realistic on a free site

» Add a new message to this topic