FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Keep the chat linked to the profile

Keep the chat linked to the profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eronicaExplorer OP   Woman 27 weeks ago

London

Women get an insane amount of messages here. Some interesting chats remain buried under a pile of yellow boxes or just disappear below the deadline. Could you please make it easier to find past conversations just by pressing their profiles? Here seems chats and profiles run in different rails. X Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *earthepieCouple 26 weeks ago

Lancaster

Agreed, an option to "go to most recent message" where you've been messaging a profile would be a great addition.

By *eronicaExplorer OP   Woman 25 weeks ago

London

I think, simply adding a window chat in every profile could help. So, if you go to somebody's profile you should be able to find your last conversation without having to text her/him again to open it.

London

[Removed by poster at 12/11/23 22:59:19]

London

"Agreed, an option to "go to most recent message" where you've been messaging a profile would be a great addition."

Great idea.

By *ucka39Man 25 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I think, simply adding a window chat in every profile could help. So, if you go to somebody's profile you should be able to find your last conversation without having to text her/him again to open it. "

I think it boils down to having the storage hence why messages (old) get deleted

London

"I think, simply adding a window chat in every profile could help. So, if you go to somebody's profile you should be able to find your last conversation without having to text her/him again to open it.

I think it boils down to having the storage hence why messages (old) get deleted "

I hate that too

By *ucka39Man 25 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I think, simply adding a window chat in every profile could help. So, if you go to somebody's profile you should be able to find your last conversation without having to text her/him again to open it.

I think it boils down to having the storage hence why messages (old) get deleted

I hate that too "

That's why I keep few saved as it jogs my memory. Even if it's the first/last or more intriguing ones...

By *melie LALWoman 24 weeks ago

Peterborough

I think ideas that don't cost in terms of software upgrades are more likely to happen.

Anyway just be grateful we have message threads... I remember the days when each message was separate

By *eronicaExplorer OP   Woman 24 weeks ago

London

"I think ideas that don't cost in terms of software upgrades are more likely to happen.

Anyway just be grateful we have message threads... I remember the days when each message was separate "

No way!

By *viatrixWoman 24 weeks ago

Back in Gatwick!

I just read and delete as I go, my friend.. obvious “wuu2” and “faf” messages go straight to delete without being opened, haha.

A nice recently added feature is that you can now access messages from your friends list without having to trawl through all the crap. On the messages menu, just click on “messages from friends” and at least that helps a little. You won’t miss messages from me then.

By *eronicaExplorer OP   Woman 24 weeks ago

London

"I just read and delete as I go, my friend.. obvious “wuu2” and “faf” messages go straight to delete without being opened, haha.

A nice recently added feature is that you can now access messages from your friends list without having to trawl through all the crap. On the messages menu, just click on “messages from friends” and at least that helps a little. You won’t miss messages from me then. "

Great

» Add a new message to this topic