FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking messages options for bisexual

Blocking messages options for bisexual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s-two-75 OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Can we not have a button on messages filters to block guys not bisexual as we don’t want to meet straight guys put it in our bi yet bombarded with requests from str8 who can’t read lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

You want an option to block those who aren't comfortable coming out as bi but only want the people out to message you. I got that right haven't I ?

By *naswingdressWoman 26 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

People would just lie, unfortunately

"You want an option to block those who aren't comfortable coming out as bi but only want the people out to message you. I got that right haven't I ?"

It’s Not coming out if it’s on your profile now is it..but be true on your profile what you are..Simples

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

"You want an option to block those who aren't comfortable coming out as bi but only want the people out to message you. I got that right haven't I ?

It’s Not coming out if it’s on your profile now is it..but be true on your profile what you are..Simples"

Be true to yourself is basically coming out

Sorry agree to disagree, showing on your profile which does not. actually identity or say who you are and for 99% of people only seen by strangers on a sex site to show your interests is not coming out. Lol

Anyway the messages we get are from straight guys who don’t read the profile as per the message not bi guys with straight in profile..

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Users can select their orientation at anytime, it's not fixed like age on sign-up, so presumably there would need several technical changes to avoid easy circumvention.

Then the admin burden would probably increase to manage requests from users wishing to change orientation, many of which could be legitimate.

There is also the possibility determined people would create multiple profiles to workaround the system.

Overall while a nice idea can't see it working in practice.

Cx

By *arl17Man 24 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"Users can select their orientation at anytime, it's not fixed like age on sign-up, so presumably there would need several technical changes to avoid easy circumvention.

Then the admin burden would probably increase to manage requests from users wishing to change orientation, many of which could be legitimate.

There is also the possibility determined people would create multiple profiles to workaround the system.

Overall while a nice idea can't see it working in practice.

Cx "

just bi xx

» Add a new message to this topic