FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Messages arent sending

Messages arent sending

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ral D OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Leicestershire

My messages arent sending to people, every now and then my messages i send do not send they appear to have sent but the person im sending them too do not recieve them, today is one of those days, the appear as unread then the moment i send another message the previous message appears as read, yet the person hasnt recieved them. I know this is the case as i tried it with a person i also have the phone number of and we chatted after and she hadn't recoeved any of my messages.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eepinyou2000Man 24 weeks ago

Swansea

Messages not sending just instant warning block message. Looks like servers are being compromised

By *idden Gem69Woman 24 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Messages not sending just instant warning block message. Looks like servers are being compromised "

This means ur trying to send a message containing a banned word phrase or website

By *ral D OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Ive not i know the rules, i never post about other sites anything taboo or anything about money etc ive been on here 20 years almost. my messages send but they dont get to the person, and the person sends to me but i dont recieve them. Even though it has a sent message acknowledgement. If you get what i mean. I know this because my friend messaged me her sent a photo of her mails to me, but i never recieved them, and i sent her a phot of the mail i sent her, it says it sent but she never recieved it.

» Add a new message to this topic