FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Pictureless profiles

Pictureless profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tagNvixen69 OP   Couple 23 weeks ago

belfast

I think A time limit should be in place for profiles that have no primary picture, then scrap the profile completely.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *assy LassieWoman 23 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Just ignore them. Easy peasy

By *idden Gem69Woman 23 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

People use the site in different ways.. i hide all my pics sometimes to stop getting attention when im not looking.. just pass those profiles by

By *an1978Woman 23 weeks ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

You can use the message filters to stop them being able to contact you

And the search function you can tick to not show photolesss profiles in your search.

By *orthernNaughty99Man 23 weeks ago

Carlisle

I'd love an option to block them. Fair play people have jobs\families etc. but not showing anything is just pointless.

north lanarkshire

"I'd love an option to block them. Fair play people have jobs\families etc. but not showing anything is just pointless. "

U can block them

By *icecouple561Couple 23 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As said above by using mail and search filters you can avoid profiles with no public pictures from contacting you or appearing in searches.

By *entle_lover_xMan 23 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"I'd love an option to block them. Fair play people have jobs\families etc. but not showing anything is just pointless.

U can block them"

Not all of them - only one by one.

It's not the end of the world but does feel odd people with not one pic viewing mine (especially the men looking at partner on couples profile). And I know if ever there was a pic requirement people would just stick up a pic of a finger or something. Just one of those things need to live with.

north lanarkshire

"I'd love an option to block them. Fair play people have jobs\families etc. but not showing anything is just pointless.

U can block them

Not all of them - only one by one.

It's not the end of the world but does feel odd people with not one pic viewing mine (especially the men looking at partner on couples profile). And I know if ever there was a pic requirement people would just stick up a pic of a finger or something. Just one of those things need to live with. "

Block people with no pics from messaging you and from showing up in your searches, you dont need to block individually

belfast

[Removed by poster at 30/11/23 20:32:20]

belfast

I know blocking pictureless profiles works for messages (sometimes) etc, my point was that some profiles aren't true to the lifestyle, they'll never have a pic up, they should be booted

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I know blocking pictureless profiles works for messages (sometimes) etc, my point was that some profiles aren't true to the lifestyle, they'll never have a pic up, they should be booted "

Personally I don't think having pictures makes anyone true to the lifestyle.

How do you know they aren't sending them in private messages?

north lanarkshire

"I know blocking pictureless profiles works for messages (sometimes) etc, my point was that some profiles aren't true to the lifestyle, they'll never have a pic up, they should be booted "

Hows having no pics not true to to the lifestyle??

By *ucka39Man 23 weeks ago

Newcastle

I tend to block them, some users are nervous but do at a later stage. Maybe they don't because it's just another profile with everything changed smart but not smart enough

Newcastle

"I know blocking pictureless profiles works for messages (sometimes) etc, my point was that some profiles aren't true to the lifestyle, they'll never have a pic up, they should be booted

Hows having no pics not true to to the lifestyle??"

How is a user acting serious if nothing on the plate

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I know blocking pictureless profiles works for messages (sometimes) etc, my point was that some profiles aren't true to the lifestyle, they'll never have a pic up, they should be booted

How is a user acting serious if nothing on the plate "

As I said they might be sending photos with a message.

I think admin decide who should be booted. Also I have no idea what the lifestyle means let alone being true to it.

belfast

Hows having no pics not true to to the lifestyle??"

Y hide ?? Why not make an effort?? If u can't be bothered to show a pic and write a decent bio then that tells me u can't be bothered to turn up to a meet, u can't be bothered to play the lifestyle right,

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Y hide ?? Why not make an effort?? If u can't be bothered to show a pic and write a decent bio then that tells me u can't be bothered to turn up to a meet, u can't be bothered to play the lifestyle right, "

I can't answer those questions but at least you know they're not for you

Newcastle

I think admin decide who should be booted. Also I have no idea what the lifestyle means let alone being true to it. "

It's different to everyone way I see it just like some attend clubs some prefer not to. Doesn't make them not a swinger or the lifestyle as all this was going on long before secretly back in the 80s probably 70s because of the way law back then was we've came along way

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think admin decide who should be booted. Also I have no idea what the lifestyle means let alone being true to it.

It's different to everyone way I see it just like some attend clubs some prefer not to. Doesn't make them not a swinger or the lifestyle as all this was going on long before secretly back in the 80s probably 70s because of the way law back then was we've came along way "

We sure have.

I've mentioned before I used to work for a publication that had adult ads in it. We provided box numbers for people to contact each other more often than not they met sight unseen.

By *inky_ragnarCouple 23 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I think A time limit should be in place for profiles that have no primary picture, then scrap the profile completely.

"

What about those who would be easily identified by tattoo's or other things, not all people don't to put up pictures, to protect thier privacy

By *s X NaughtyWoman 23 weeks ago

BRIDGWATER

So if a member does not meet YOUR requirements, they should be "booted"?

Those members with no photos may be photo verified, meet verified or site supporters. They may be just on Fab to use the forums or to chat. they might just be lonely and want a connection. Or they might just want to wank over people's pictures. But hey, ho let's boot them all off because one couple say so.

Also the "lifestyle" varies from member to member, and that is perfectly okay ..

Just use your message filters and leave members who don't have photos alone.

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Not everyone is here to meet, some are here for the forum or for the chatroom.

I don't feel taking this approach would be helpful, when we can choose to ignore.

By *uliette500Woman 23 weeks ago

Hull

How is a user acting serious if nothing on the plate "

People are free to use the site how they wish. Why should they be kicked off just because they don't do what some other people expect of them?

If you don't want to engage with pictureless profiles don't but that doesn't mean nobody will.

By *omersetsmithyMan 23 weeks ago

frome

I am off to meet a faceless profile . I have spoken to her on the phone. It is Christmas lifecis full of surprises

Newcastle

People are free to use the site how they wish. Why should they be kicked off just because they don't do what some other people expect of them?

If you don't want to engage with pictureless profiles don't but that doesn't mean nobody will. "

Totally x

By *ophieslutTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Central

With thousands of people h we re, there's lots of choice, especially when using the site tools to filter.

People do lots of silly things that will hold them back here. As long as you're not one of those, then you can ignore the rest.

By *anJenny 181Couple 23 weeks ago

Preston

We was very nervous about putting pictures on our profile & got our 1st meet without any pictures.

We don't want to be recognised & want to stay under the radar as best as we can.

But we have only looked at profiles with pics & veryfictions so far, however we have had private message's with private pictures

We are quite new really to all this but we have found out quite quickly who the genuine people are & who to avoid

By *illan-KillashMan 23 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"I think A time limit should be in place for profiles that have no primary picture, then scrap the profile completely.

"

I think people who demand how others run their profiles should be scapped completely.

If you don't want to see profiles with no pictures just use the tools the site gives you.

By *aniel20231000Man 23 weeks ago

Broxbourne

I've been speaking with someone whi hasnt got anypictires on there profile. They asked me to send them pictures which I did, but when I asked back they said yes but then won't send them. I've asked a couple of times throughout the chat but still they won't send them

Any suggestions

By *illan-KillashMan 23 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"I've been speaking with someone whi hasnt got anypictires on there profile. They asked me to send them pictures which I did, but when I asked back they said yes but then won't send them. I've asked a couple of times throughout the chat but still they won't send them

Any suggestions "

Stop messaging, block, forget, move on.

By *urry sirMan 23 weeks ago

Woking

Hi so you have a profile pic of lets be honest nothing and you have blanked your faces out on all your other pics can I ask why ???

Newcastle

"Hi so you have a profile pic of lets be honest nothing and you have blanked your faces out on all your other pics can I ask why ???"

Who

Please use the reply and quote for the comment you wish to respond with

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 23 weeks ago

Reading

It’s up to individuals as to how they want to run their profiles

By *G CoupleCouple 23 weeks ago

kent

What about those who don't use the site to meet people but actually go out to find people to meet? Do you really need photos to visit clubs or parties? Or go dogging etc etc.

Leave others to run their profiles how they see fit. No photos doesn't mean they aren't real and actually meet

By *issmorganWoman 23 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"I've been speaking with someone whi hasnt got anypictires on there profile. They asked me to send them pictures which I did, but when I asked back they said yes but then won't send them. I've asked a couple of times throughout the chat but still they won't send them

Any suggestions

Stop messaging, block, forget, move on."

This totally

I don't I interact with blank profiles and use the filter, but people still cheat that, then I block them.

As someone said above if photos were mandatory there would be loads more adding hand pics or pics of their cars etc.

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 23 weeks ago

south coast IOW

[Removed by poster at 02/12/23 00:58:55]

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 23 weeks ago

south coast IOW

I have also been contacted by people with no pics despite the filter being on. Some get around it either way. I no longer engage with silhouette profiles if they have been on here longer than 2 weeks as that’s long enough to put some kind of pic on even if it has bits blurred out. However I have had guys with just one pic and it’s so obscure you can’t see anything of them anyway. Now I just delete or block those.

My pet hate is when they send a friend request because they want to see pics. I have almost 100 public pics and they have none but still feel I should add them so they can see more ! What’s that about.

Any suggestions

Stop messaging, block, forget, move on.

This totally

I don't I interact with blank profiles and use the filter, but people still cheat that, then I block them.

As someone said above if photos were mandatory there would be loads more adding hand pics or pics of their cars etc. "

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

Bad idea. People like to hide for a while.

By *exleypeteMan 21 weeks ago

bexleyheath

"I think A time limit should be in place for profiles that have no primary picture, then scrap the profile

completely.

"

I totally agree

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 21 weeks ago

Reading

"I think A time limit should be in place for profiles that have no primary picture, then scrap the profile

completely.

I totally agree"

As a matter of interest why do you think that way?

By *rankie bricksMan 21 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I'm not convinced a profile picture means or proves anything.

Sure mine is blank, I have considered putting one up, but what does it have to be?

Private pics with suitable contacts at discretion.

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

"What about those who don't use the site to meet people but actually go out to find people to meet? Do you really need photos to visit clubs or parties? Or go dogging etc etc.

Leave others to run their profiles how they see fit. No photos doesn't mean they aren't real and actually meet"

» Add a new message to this topic