FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Non site supporters

Non site supporters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issyforgroup OP   TV/TS 21 weeks ago

Liverpool

I think fab need to consider that not letting unpaid members see message threads just makes the place shitter for paid members. If I’m talking to someone and they can’t see what we’ve said to each other then they’re often able to keep track of the conversation, particularly if it takes place over a number of days.

I find myself getting pissed off at people and then realising they can’t see what’s been said.

Granted some are just shit at conversation. But others seem to genuinely not know they’re being shit.

Feels like fab are sacrificing the user experience of paid members for little gain. Threads are standard now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 21 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

An easy solution for you is to filter out non site supporters using your message filters. That way they wouldn't be able to contact you

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 14/12/23 10:09:33]

Liverpool

"An easy solution for you is to filter out non site supporters using your message filters. That way they wouldn't be able to contact you"

I don’t think whether or not someone pays to be here is an indication of how genuine they are. Some people may not have the money or just wanna see if it’s worth being here before paying

By *icecouple561Couple 21 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"An easy solution for you is to filter out non site supporters using your message filters. That way they wouldn't be able to contact you

I don’t think whether or not someone pays to be here is an indication of how genuine they are. Some people may not have the money or just wanna see if it’s worth being here before paying"

Ah ok. I understand.

Well I moved this to the correct section for admin to see

By *orny-DJMan 21 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

So what you are suggesting is that non-site supporters be given one of the added features that those of us who do support the site are paying for, thereby reducing incentive and devaluing the site supporter model.

There have been times in the past when I haven't renewed and taken the view of seeing how I can manage as a non-supporter and then finding myself caving after a few days because I value the extra features.

By *issyforgroup OP   TV/TS 20 weeks ago

Liverpool

"So what you are suggesting is that non-site supporters be given one of the added features that those of us who do support the site are paying for, thereby reducing incentive and devaluing the site supporter model.

There have been times in the past when I haven't renewed and taken the view of seeing how I can manage as a non-supporter and then finding myself caving after a few days because I value the extra features.

"

What I’m suggesting would benefit everyone. Who wants to have a conversation where the other person can’t see it’s contents a message later?

By *omblingFreeCouple 20 weeks ago

Llandybie

There's a lot of things site supporters can't do, I don't think giving access to the full.message trail would de-incentivise anyone not to join. If they really think it is a big reason people become paid up members then take away another function instead, like non site supporters not being access or add profiles to the Hotlist

By *itygamesMan 20 weeks ago

UK

"An easy solution for you is to filter out non site supporters using your message filters. That way they wouldn't be able to contact you

I don’t think whether or not someone pays to be here is an indication of how genuine they are. Some people may not have the money or just wanna see if it’s worth being here before paying"

its only a fiver.

By *assy LassieWoman 20 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I have a social events profile. Non site supporter and can see full message threads.

By *host63Man 20 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

O have not renewed my site reporter status be because gains me nothing more than a site reporter.

All I can't do is see kids on hot pics pages or see who looked at me.

So what? Just because someone looks at me don't mean they will contact me.

Making ut any harder for non supporters to contact or restriction will just turn it into another pay site I would leave fab if that happens there are better paybsitrs out there if that become the case

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

Yes I agree with you on this , but I think anyone on the site should be photo verified to be able to use the site , it costs nothing , so why wouldn't you want to be verified in this way , to me this is more important than veries from meets .

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

Would a compromise be to only have it enabled on conversations where at least one member is a supporter? Instead of across the board

By *ucka39Man 20 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Yes I agree with you on this , but I think anyone on the site should be photo verified to be able to use the site , it costs nothing , so why wouldn't you want to be verified in this way , to me this is more important than veries from meets ."

Totally agree with this for the right reasons and further assistance should there be a need for

Whilst some say they don't because of career it would be only to the site which is secure

» Add a new message to this topic