FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Sexuality

Sexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be an idea to have a filter concerning a someone's sexuality to narrow the field down when searching. I am seeking gay or bi men but you have to look at the profile first before you discover that they are completely straight!

Having said that I have had a few "straight" guys message me and my profile leaves nobody in any doubt that I am gay! Chris

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

Chris, we were thinking of the same thing... we are both bi but there is not a bi search even on the interests list, totally agree that you have to look at profile before finding out someone's sexuality. Although as you say straights contact you regardless, we have the same problem, if a person says straight we do not contact them, if only folks were honest enough to admit there sexual preferences. it would make for an easier life to find new compatible friends for fun.

perhaps we should all send a request to admin to put a BI link somewhere easy to find! And we don't just mean for bi females, there are lots of bi guy members here too.

take care have fun! XXH&A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi i would agree with what you are saying about straight men not being honest , think it ruins things for people who are bi-sexual , i am a straight guy and have never contacted anyone who is gay or bi , not because i have a problem but just purely becuase i dont want to waste their time or my own , but your are right they should be more honest about what they want , maybe they should really put bi-curious in their profile ? and also i do agree there should be a link fo bi or gay or bi-curious so that you dont have to trawl through profiles only to find that a lot of them are straight , or claim to be straight , i wish you all the best of luck though .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You also have men who are straight, yet in the looking for section it says MEN.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We know that we need to improve our handling of sexuality and we'll do just that over the coming months

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic