FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Filterr messages from Straight single males

Filterr messages from Straight single males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ymruambyth OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

grantham

It's the one thing that would transform our (and many many others) experience on fab. We only want bisexual (at a push bi-curious) guys however have to wade through a sea of straight males emails (profile is very clear we don't want straight guys) who end up either claiming to be bi or arguing the toss about why we should have sex with with them.

They end up blocked of course, but it's a pain to do the admin constantly when simply being able to opt-in for messages from men who have 'bisexual' as their preference would solve it in one fell swoop.

It seems such a simple filter and one that just about every bi couple complain about, I'm surprised it's not already been implemented.

Hopefully it will happen one day soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple4voyeurCouple 18 weeks ago

Birmingham

Well, from the messages we get from 'straight' males 80% are Bi lol

Reason being is, a lot of couples on here won't play with bi men, so they say they are straight on their profile.

So if you block straight males, then you have also blocked a lot of bi males

By *un beforeMan 18 weeks ago

london colney

Only if filter works both ways and filters out bi men And bi men in couples too

By *ossannCouple 18 weeks ago

London

"Well, from the messages we get from 'straight' males 80% are Bi lol

Reason being is, a lot of couples on here won't play with bi men, so they say they are straight on their profile.

So if you block straight males, then you have also blocked a lot of bi males"

This is true so you have to make a decision to either keep all the straight male contact, or stick to guys who don't mind missing out on meets with homophobes/biphobes.

By *untimes969Man 18 weeks ago

leeds

Maybe because I’m not bi that is the reason I don’t get replies haha

By *ymruambyth OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

grantham

our view is we want honesty in the profiles of potential meets. I understand the reason some do say they are straight, but frankly they are missing out on what they really want by doing that. We have found it's a minefield if meet straight guys who 'claim' to be bi, so it's easier to just have a policy of only engaging with folk labelled as bisexual.

And I know we are not alone as there any many bi couple profiles with similar policies.

And more than happy for it to work the other way around. If someone doesn't want to meet a bi guy or bi couple then i'd sooner they can filter us out as the desire not to meet would be mutual anyway.

By *ove.two.Couple 18 weeks ago

xxx

This is true so you have to make a decision to either keep all the straight male contact, or stick to guys who don't mind missing out on meets with homophobes/biphobes. "

Your not a bi-aphobe if you only want straight males !!!

This comment erks me!

Im ( woman typing ) 100% bi sexual I more lean towards attraction to woman then I do men.

Am I a bi-aphobe? No as I’d be against myself and my own kind!

I don’t find it a turn on my male partner being touched by another males and he wouldn’t either as he is 100% straight. It would make me extremely uncomfortable and not turned on in the slightest.

Do we have gay/bi/trans male and female friends ? HELL YES!

So again we are not ‘phobe’ anything !

It’s our sexual preference that means we don’t like playing with bi-males.

Xx from woman xX

By *ryton 123TV/TS 18 weeks ago

Chatham

I stated in my profile i into mutaul wanking and sucking but get tons of messages from straight men which most of them are lying

By *ossannCouple 17 weeks ago

London

This is true so you have to make a decision to either keep all the straight male contact, or stick to guys who don't mind missing out on meets with homophobes/biphobes.

This comment erks me!

Im ( woman typing ) 100% bi sexual I more lean towards attraction to woman then I do men.

I don’t find it a turn on my male partner being touched by another males and he wouldn’t either as he is 100% straight. It would make me extremely uncomfortable and not turned on in the slightest.

Xx from woman xX

"

Nobody is asking you to have a threesome with two bi dudes. It's ridiculous to need to be turned on by all the previous sexual partners of your partner. As a bi woman, that must mean that you need to ensure that all the women your partner has had sex with were both attractive and that they only did activities that you find erotic.

If you do not need to ensure his female partners are also attractive to you in these ways, then your ossue is just the idea of a man having sex with another man. You find that repulsive so you shun bisexual men as sexual partners, despite munching the rug yourself.

That's the definition of a homophobe. You've just been taught that eating pussy is sexy for men to watch so that's why you do it.

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 17 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"You've just been taught that eating pussy is sexy for men to watch so that's why you do it. "

So, you would never do anything sexually just because it brings pleasure to others?

You must be rubbish in bed if that's the case!

London

"You've just been taught that eating pussy is sexy for men to watch so that's why you do it.

So, you would never do anything sexually just because it brings pleasure to others?

You must be rubbish in bed if that's the case!"

It's pretty much the only reason I would eat pussy myself. Difference is, I'm happy to acknowledge that, I make sure everyone knows that upfront, and I don't then criticise or ostracise men who suck dick.

By *ove.two.Couple 17 weeks ago

xxx

This comment erks me!

Xx from woman xX

Nobody is asking you to have a threesome with two bi dudes. It's ridiculous to need to be turned on by all the previous sexual partners of your partner. As a bi woman, that must mean that you need to ensure that all the women your partner has had sex with were both attractive and that they only did activities that you find erotic.

If you do not need to ensure his female partners are also attractive to you in these ways, then your ossue is just the idea of a man having sex with another man. You find that repulsive so you shun bisexual men as sexual partners, despite munching the rug yourself.

That's the definition of a homophobe. You've just been taught that eating pussy is sexy for men to watch so that's why you do it. "

I don’t eat pussy !!!!!!!! Haha so you got that wrong !!!

Plus I was bisexual well before my partner and I don’t ‘do it for him’ whatsoever I do it for ME and for her too if she’s happy !!!!!

London

This comment erks me!

Xx from woman xX

That's the definition of a homophobe. You've just been taught that eating pussy is sexy for men to watch so that's why you do it.

I don’t eat pussy !!!!!!!! Haha so you got that wrong !!!

Plus I was bisexual well before my partner and I don’t ‘do it for him’ whatsoever I do it for ME and for her too if she’s happy !!!!!

"

So you're just a let down in the bedroom overall. You need to be turned on by someone's previous partners and activities and you don't give head

By *ove.two.Couple 17 weeks ago

xxx

By *onlywishiMan 17 weeks ago

Newcastle

Back to the beginning!!

There is a filter that says bi or curious ? So it looks like that mustn’t work so maybe point this out to admin ??

By *un beforeMan 11 weeks ago

london colney

By *un beforeMan 6 weeks ago

london colney

"It's the one thing that would transform our (and many many others) experience on fab. We only want bisexual (at a push bi-curious) guys however have to wade through a sea of straight males emails (profile is very clear we don't want straight guys) who end up either claiming to be bi or arguing the toss about why we should have sex with with them.

They end up blocked of course, but it's a pain to do the admin constantly when simply being able to opt-in for messages from men who have 'bisexual' as their preference would solve it in one fell swoop.

It seems such a simple filter and one that just about every bi couple complain about, I'm surprised it's not already been implemented.

Hopefully it will happen one day soon"

By *un beforeMan 5 weeks ago

london colney

"It's the one thing that would transform our (and many many others) experience on fab. We only want bisexual (at a push bi-curious) guys however have to wade through a sea of straight males emails (profile is very clear we don't want straight guys) who end up either claiming to be bi or arguing the toss about why we should have sex with with them.

]Only if filter works both ways and filters out bi men And bi men in couples too

By *4bimMan 5 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Block all men and you message the ones interested in.

That way you are in control and stop all unwanted messages.

If you do not use message filters which the site provides to make life easier on here then thats on you

By *ophieslutTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Central

Users have been known to adjust their profile, in order to match with others. This includes adding pics, to make contact with users who insist that only users with pics can message them, then removing the pics afterwards, etc.

Fab's filters and search options would definitely benefit from an update. If the data is in profiles, it would be meaningful to be able to use it, via site tools

By *rNice.Man 5 weeks ago

Doncaster

block single males This website would go out of business !!! main source of income .

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 5 weeks ago

Leeds

You may already be proactive and search for those who you're interested in, if not my suggestion start effort in rewards out

Afterall you know whom you seek far better than and profile description can give

By *veryday_Couple_NextdoorCouple 3 weeks ago

Bristol

Unfortunately as we’ve found, there are so many fake accounts on here, so many people time wasting, hiding behind a screen, not being themselves, therefore the genuine people are lost amongst a tidal wave of fakes. I know yours is based on Bi-Men, but I think it’s the actual accounts themselves also, it would be truly interesting to even count down who the genuine couples are on here.

It’s an absolute minefield. Ahh well just got to be patient and keep plugging through no matter how draining it can be at times. As we have also had success so it does work, just painful to get it to work.

Good luck I guess

By *tockton GentMan 3 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

As all filter based searches do thus would depend on guys honestly selecting the correct options. Most people seem unable to read or comprehend profiles and I frequently receive messages from "straight" guys who are surprised when I'm not interested.

By *bi HaiveMan 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Filters only work based on the accuracy of the data a user puts in on their profile.

The easiest (having been there as a couple myself) way is often to put the shoe on the other foot, block incoming mail from men and then use the advanced search options and tick the box that says bi.

You can then more easily identify those that may be of interest and proactively contact them.

No guarantee they'll be interested but you'll have better odds of success than waiting for incoming mail from all and sundry.

» Add a new message to this topic