FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Option to appear online

Option to appear online

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amnaughtybutnice OP   Woman 16 weeks ago

tf1

Or not would be helpful

Sometimes I want to look on fab but I don’t want people to know I’m online or I didn’t to be inundated with messages just because I happen to log on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *en_Dover79Man 16 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

"Or not would be helpful

Sometimes I want to look on fab but I don’t want people to know I’m online or I didn’t to be inundated with messages just because I happen to log on "

They would probably inundate you with messages either way...knowing what most of the men on here are like

By *issmorganWoman 16 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I agree op great idea, the only other option is to hide your profile.

I know that's not ideal, it's what I sometimes do if I want to browse in peace.

By *entle_lover_xMan 16 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Or not would be helpful

Sometimes I want to look on fab but I don’t want people to know I’m online or I didn’t to be inundated with messages just because I happen to log on

They would probably inundate you with messages either way...knowing what most of the men on here are like"

No they don't though and hence OP's question. Ladies and couples get lots more messages when online vs offline as they appear high up when people search and also people think more likely to reply to a message if they are around.

Personally I would also like this feature as don't always want friends to know that online.

By *amnaughtybutnice OP   Woman 16 weeks ago

tf1

"Or not would be helpful

They would probably inundate you with messages either way...knowing what most of the men on here are like"

No and that’s why I asked. If I’m not online I don’t get so many messages. The moment I appear I get inundated.

And actually I just don’t want people knowing I’m online.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 16 weeks ago

Wherever

I’ve been repetitively saying that it should be definitely an option.

It would improve Fab for many users.

By *oulou22Woman 16 weeks ago

Sutton

Also if your profile is hidden you can still be added to someone's hotlist and they can see there if you're online.

By *serenJ84Woman 16 weeks ago

North east wales

"Or not would be helpful

Sometimes I want to look on fab but I don’t want people to know I’m online or I didn’t to be inundated with messages just because I happen to log on "

Completely this.. its like.. oo you're online, why won't you reply, what's wrong with me, whats wrong with you. Constantly

By *iss SinWoman 16 weeks ago

portchester

I’d love this option too

» Add a new message to this topic