FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Priority for pic approval?

Priority for pic approval?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erksCookiemonster OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Bracknell

Not a massive deal but I've noticed my pics take a while longer than other users to be approved. My pics usually take more than 10 minutes to be approved whilst others appear within a minute. As an experiment I uploaded a face pice and waited to see where it appeared on the new images page. The new images page is (apparently) organised by time uploaded not approved so on this occasion I appeared on page 4 "added 12 minutes ago" once approved.

I appreciate priority might be given to verified users with gold membership and I'm unverified with silver but I notice lots of those being approved quicker have a free membership with no veris. My profile is also fairly vanilla.

Just wondering what the priority is for approving pics? I know mods are volunteers and receive a mountain of cock shots to moderate but I was just wondering why my pics would take longer than others? Unless its regional by mod maybe?

Would be interesting to know.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 15 weeks ago

wonderland.

All the photo mods are just fab members.. so probably depends who is on and how many other mods are..and how many photos have been uploaded...

Oh and I'd imagine what time it is.

Cali

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 15 weeks ago

Reading

So long as the pics get approved what is the issue?

By *ugby 123Couple 15 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If a Mod logs in and starts approving pics, then they will probably carry on approving those pics until there isn't any. which means if yours were uploaded 10 minutes ago, they will be approved more or less the same time as the ones uploaded 3 minutes ago.

Yours will be at the front of the queue to be approved but the Mod won't stop moderating pics just because someone had only been waiting a minute or two

By *erksCookiemonster OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Bracknell

Thanks for the explanation. I wondered whether there was a another reason or membership perk or something of that manner but that makes sense.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Site supporters will get pics approved first yes but all site supporters, whatever colour you chose. Then non site supporters

By *orny-DJMan 15 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

Glad I'm not tge only one who's picked up on this - and I brought it up once before on a previous profile and received the same rehearsed answer.

I can only assume that pictures get 'assigned' to pic mods that are online and it's the luck of the draw if yours are being approved by someone who is quicker at getting through their allocation than others, as that's the only plausible scenario I can imagine.

By *orny-DJMan 15 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

"Site supporters will get pics approved first yes but all site supporters, whatever colour you chose. Then non site supporters"

Now I've not heard this mentioned before. Mind you, I've always been a site supporter

By *entle_lover_xMan 15 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Does it really matter if it takes 10 mins or 2 mins?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Glad I'm not tge only one who's picked up on this - and I brought it up once before on a previous profile and received the same rehearsed answer.

I can only assume that pictures get 'assigned' to pic mods that are online and it's the luck of the draw if yours are being approved by someone who is quicker at getting through their allocation than others, as that's the only plausible scenario I can imagine.

"

No

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Whatever people want to assume, the answer is true and how the process works.

The likes of yesterday pictures were approved on average inside 11 minutes. That was SS and non SS pics. It isn't a long time to wait considering how many pics and hour are uploaded.