FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Constructive criticism

Constructive criticism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urious Longton OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Longton

Why is it that whenever someone writes a post suggesting how the site could be better or mentioning what admin or moderators could be doing better the posts are removed and 9 times out of ten the person gets a ban and no way to even try to protest against the decision

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lan157Man 14 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Have you made 10 suggestions OP and been banned for 9 of them ? I know temporary bans have been issued for having a contrary opinion on matters in other forum boards . I had one myself about 6 years ago but I go out of my way since to ensure it does not happen again

By *ealitybitesMan 14 weeks ago

Belfast

I've never experienced this because I've never offered suggestions like that so I can only guess that it's not what is said and more about how it is expressed.

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Disputing admin or moderator decisions

The mods and site admin are all volunteers who try and keep the site safe. If you think they've made a specific mistake (and we accept that mistakes or mis-judgements do happen), the forum isn't the place to discuss it. Please contact Admin directly and we'll review and make right. If you have general feedback on site moderation or administration, you can post it to the site feedback forum but please ensure it's constructive criticism not personal critisim.

The above is from forum rules. As you can see there is a way to appeal a decision, the link is here

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us.

However if a public criticism of mods or admins is personal or nasty it will be removed and a ban issued.