FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fab Admin/Moderators

Fab Admin/Moderators

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evil Dick84 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Newport

I have been on n off Fab for nearly 12yrs & in that time not much has changed with the layout, & interface.

I have no idea how to run a site like this, however I do understand business & in terms of similar sites & the different ways they allow interaction n connection is something to be considered.

I appreciate all the work you guys do so this is just a critique from a loyal customer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottish guy 555Man 12 weeks ago

London

Come on, Windows 95 wasn't that bad.

By *illybeachboyMan 12 weeks ago

Guernsey

Fab us a great site that i have used with great success for a few years now. However it is looking a bit tired in comparison with other apps and could do with a refresh but this obviously costs money and maybe something the fab owners don't have.

Newport

"Fab us a great site that i have used with great success for a few years now. However it is looking a bit tired in comparison with other apps and could do with a refresh but this obviously costs money and maybe something the fab owners don't have.

"

Yeah I understand this but I know I've spent 1.2 billion with them in the time spent here

By *bi HaiveMan 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Fab works.

No amount of glitzy features, new functions or any other bells and whistles will change what it is - effectively nothing more than a contact site for people to find others.

It doesn't need anything other than what it already has.

In the 16 years I've been using it the only major changes have been the evolution of the mobile site and the addition of videos. And that's all good.

People suggest all sorts of changes, often because they think it'll improve their 'success' on the site.

Changes to the site won't change who the people using it are, what they look like, how they portray themselves and how the communicate and interact.

Nor would they magically increase the odds on anyone getting meets.

The site is free. Even if you choose to pay its ridiculously cheap. Site changes cost money and whilst I've no doubt the owners are making a good living from the site there'd likely be price rises for major new functions.

Leave it as it is. If anyone thinks they an do better - go for it. People have been claiming they could create something slicker for as long as the site has existed.

Still waiting to see anything.....

By *inister_SpinsterWoman 12 weeks ago

North West

"Come on, Windows 95 wasn't that bad.

"

Phahahahaa. Well played.

By *cottish guy 555Man 12 weeks ago

London

"Come on, Windows 95 wasn't that bad.

Phahahahaa. Well played.

"

Why thank you lovely lady.

Newport

"Fab works.

No amount of glitzy features, new functions or any other bells and whistles will change what it is - effectively nothing more than a contact site for people to find others.

In the 16 years I've been using it the only major changes have been the evolution of the mobile site and the addition of videos. And that's all good.

People suggest all sorts of changes, often because they think it'll improve their 'success' on the site.

Changes to the site won't change who the people using it are, what they look like, how they portray themselves and how the communicate and interact.

The site is free. Even if you choose to pay its ridiculously cheap. Site changes cost money and whilst I've no doubt the owners are making a good living from the site there'd likely be price rises for major new functions.

Leave it as it is. If anyone thinks they an do better - go for it. People have been claiming they could create something slicker for as long as the site has existed.

Still waiting to see anything..... "

I agree to most of what you're saying. I have only seen the same modifications since being here n remember when both were introduced. It improved the site & gave it another dimension for those who ain't here for just sex.

I merely talking about offering other options for the wider spectrum of users. People are here for so many different reasons & all I'm saying is that it would be nice to have other features (similar to what competitors offer) to enhance the site just like when Fab introduced mobile site & videos respectively...

By *bi HaiveMan 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Fab works.

Still waiting to see anything.....

I agree to most of what you're saying. I have only seen the same modifications since being here n remember when both were introduced. It improved the site & gave it another dimension for those who ain't here for just sex.

I merely talking about offering other options for the wider spectrum of users. People are here for so many different reasons & all I'm saying is that it would be nice to have other features (similar to what competitors offer) to enhance the site just like when Fab introduced mobile site & videos respectively...

"

OK. Hit me with some of the features you think would be good. I can guess what some will be but I'll hold fire for now.

By *ugby 123Couple 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I will move your post to the feedback section. Maybe add to your post what you would like to see on the site

By *evil Dick84 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Newport

By *ucka39Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle

In my opinion the site is fine as it is and with the few additional things that were added or improved just adding further benefits in using the functions

Thank you

By *orny-DJMan 4 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

If it ain't broke...

By *MrMrsXCouple 4 weeks ago

Hereford

We used to be on another site which in comparison is quite modern but also was also paying £20 per month. We had one genuine meet from there, it’s all about likes and comments. There are new apps available and seem to be just the same, facebooky feeling. Although fab is a old feeling it does the job, we have met some great people

By *leasureseekers123Couple 4 weeks ago

Hythe

There’s nothing really wrong with the site other than it’s a bit out of date (which suits oldies such as us). However there are some really basic errors such as the really bizarre way the uk is split into search locations that have never been addressed. That really should be an easy fix

By *itygamesMan 4 weeks ago

UK

The sites fine , simple and easy to use.

My only gripe would be , the signing up process could be a lot stricter to stop the huge amount of fake profiles for want of a better word.

» Add a new message to this topic