FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Dear fab

Dear fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *vabigun45 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Redruth

I talk to a lot of people in my county Cornwall chat in the south west room and everyone has said it would be great to have a room for Cornwall specifically as the Southwest is a large area and furthermore when we search for meetings in the south west search, it brings up people from hundreds of miles away, whereas we would like something more local either Cornwall or Cornwall and Devon to search by as it is not practical to travel hundreds of miles to meet people would be nice to receive a message back. Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 11 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Try being from scotland, with just 1 room for a whole country lol

By *bi HaiveMan 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I talk to a lot of people in my county Cornwall chat in the south west room and everyone has said it would be great to have a room for Cornwall specifically as the Southwest is a large area and furthermore when we search for meetings in the south west search, it brings up people from hundreds of miles away, whereas we would like something more local either Cornwall or Cornwall and Devon to search by as it is not practical to travel hundreds of miles to meet people would be nice to receive a message back. Many thanks"

Use the advanced search function and set a small distance parameter.

Problem solved.

» Add a new message to this topic