FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Personal pics

Personal pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshcouple18 OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Cardiff

Recently tried to send someone a personal pic from our gallery, but wouldn't upload to the message. There was no one in the picture other than us, so why couldn't it be uploaded and sent?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If it is uploaded to your account then it should be able to be sent in mail. Did you click the box of which one you wanted too send?

By *atexpvcTV/TS 11 weeks ago

chester/Merseyside

I have resently had 9 photo removed from my account saying rejected!! I can understand if they were resently added and fid not comply ..but they had previously been accepted my the site and remained there for years now some new moderator has decided they don't like them abd removed them...why is this happening..

By *icecouple561Couple 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us/mod

If the rejected photos didn't break the rules leave them in your gallery and use the above to contact admin to query.

By *atexpvcTV/TS 11 weeks ago

chester/Merseyside

I have messaged Admin but they remain Rejected..there has been no rule changes since the photos were originally put up there three years ago..

By *idden Gem69Woman 11 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"I have messaged Admin but they remain Rejected..there has been no rule changes since the photos were originally put up there three years ago.."

Sometimes the pics are approved by accident as theres a huge volume of pics and some just slip through then are either spotted or someone reports them and then they get rejected... what were they of?

By *elshcouple18 OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Cardiff

"If it is uploaded to your account then it should be able to be sent in mail. Did you click the box of which one you wanted too send?"
I tried to send direct from my phone gallery.. came up saying it didn't recognise the file..

» Add a new message to this topic