FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uccubus19 OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

North London & Manilva Spain

A friend has created a fab account and are not receiving verifications? They're Silver supporters & have gone through photo id set up and email verification. They can't post on forums as only been on 2 weeks apparently and FAB contacts are not responding to their emails (groan) hence me asking for all you amazing techy people to advise why - happy to discuss their details on a private chat if you can help them. Thanks xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#verify_fail

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#no_response

You don't respond to any of our mails.

We do this for fun and get hundreds of mails a day so we can't respond personally to questions about the site or your account. We recommend if you have a problem or can't figure out how something works, you post to the site help forum. If we responded to everything that people sent us, we'd spend all our time (and more!) doing that and not improving/running/fixing the site. Or, we'd have to employ customer service goons to read and respond to questions from a minority of users at everyone's expense and we'd not be able to do as much as we can for so little cost to you. We do read all mail you send and encourage feedback. If you have reported a problem with the site we will fix it.

Thank you for the above, I'll read the first comment and appreciate you're busy but as a paying user presumed there would be a basic level of care until up and running. Thank you again and I'll look at the reply/links x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Mods don't have any influence over people receiving verifications or not. I am a bit confused now though...the profile sounds active by your OP?

By *idden Gem69Woman 10 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Do they have filters on age gender etc? If the people sending the veris are outwith those filters then they veri wont go through, also using the same wifi to send them wont go through

Very helpful, thank you I may pm you if that's OK xx

» Add a new message to this topic