FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > voice notes

voice notes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthyscouser OP   Man 9 weeks ago

glasgow

I think fab should introduce voicenotes but allow if you want to receive them or not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 9 weeks ago

Hull

This has been suggested a few time recently and very few people support the idea. I think most people especially women would turn them off.

I don't want the creepy 'I'm only 3 miles away' as a voice note, it's bad enough on a text. Worse still I can't imagine how many wanking soundtracks we'd end up with.

You can't tell what's on a voice note until you listen to it, at least when videos are sent the initial picture gives you a good idea of if you want to watch it or not.

By *ockney-JMan 7 weeks ago

Cambridge

"This has been suggested a few time recently and very few people support the idea. I think most people especially women would turn them off.

I don't want the creepy 'I'm only 3 miles away' as a voice note, it's bad enough on a text. Worse still I can't imagine how many wanking soundtracks we'd end up with.

You can't tell what's on a voice note until you listen to it, at least when videos are sent the initial picture gives you a good idea of if you want to watch it or not."

How about just a heavy breathing one?

Cambridge

"I think fab should introduce voicenotes but allow if you want to receive them or not "

I think it is a good feature to have, they are popular on some apps I use

Personally I would use them

By *lan157Man 7 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Fab women are inundated with to many messages and friends requests and now you want to add voice notes too!

Cambridge

"Fab women are inundated with to many messages and friends requests and now you want to add voice notes too! "

He did suggest the option to turn them off

By *lan157Man 7 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 14/03/24 23:29:53]

» Add a new message to this topic