FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > 1 unread showing but no unread messages

1 unread showing but no unread messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uteTwo OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

Bristol

We have 1 Unread Message showing at the top of our profile but have no unread messages. Does anyone know how to resolve this please? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-MrGatsby-.Man 9 weeks ago

London and Sandy

Not sure. But could this be due to blocking a profile with an unread message from them. Or maybe a change in your filter settings?

Usually any unread messages would be cleared when you blocked. But you may have got caught in a time frame where the logic of the website code has failed.

By *idden Gem69Woman 9 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Sometimes happens if someone sends a message straight after sending one before the 1st is opened, when u open the 1 message u see both the messages but as touve only opened one message the system still thinks u have another.. u can usually sort it by reverting back to the old mail box style then back again

By *uteTwo OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

Bristol

Thank you for the replies. Do you know how to revert back to the old mailbox please? X

By *ntrigued888Woman 7 weeks ago

Beds

I've posted this same question.

I've got 1 unread which has been there for about 2 weeks now

Very annoying

By *ittleCurvyChickWoman 7 weeks ago

Somewhere over the rainbow

I've had this a couple of times over the years and the only way I know how to fix it is to go onto your messages. Select menu then delete all mail.

I know it's a bit dramatic and not everyone will want to do that but I found deleting messages individually until I had none didn't work however the delete all mail option did work everytime for me

By *ntrigued888Woman 5 weeks ago

Beds

It's finally cleared

» Add a new message to this topic