FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Information when you receive a time out

Information when you receive a time out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    5 weeks ago

When you get the message that you have had a timeout, there's a generic reason and the length of time.

The post that the admin felt warranted a timeout should be copy and pasted in.

If you re read and you think 'oh OK I posted put of line' at least you know what it was and can learn from it

Otherwise it's deleted and you can't state your case for the timeout being given unwarranted

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ottom charlieMan 5 weeks ago

washington

"When you get the message that you have had a timeout, there's a generic reason and the length of time.

If you re read and you think 'oh OK I posted put of line' at least you know what it was and can learn from it

Otherwise it's deleted and you can't state your case for the timeout being given unwarranted

"

most of the time the time out is done by a computer recognising a certain phrase or a known company name i mentioned a local sauna by name and got a 3 hour block,,, why cannot you just be warned and allowed to re phrase your message but maybe your time out could be you have a sexier bum than the lass in admin,,

By *ugby 123Couple 5 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"When you get the message that you have had a timeout, there's a generic reason and the length of time.

most of the time the time out is done by a computer recognising a certain phrase or a known company name i mentioned a local sauna by name and got a 3 hour block,,, why cannot you just be warned and allowed to re phrase your message but maybe your time out could be you have a sexier bum than the lass in admin,, "

This is not correct. A forum ban is given by a mod after reading a post that has broken rules.

If you are talking about a mail block then yes, that is an automatic thing

By *ugby 123Couple 5 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There isn't an option to add the offending post, so the best thing to do is go over your posts to see what has been removed